Steam-Error Game unavailable!? help!!

SevensoddSevensodd Members
edited 1:17PM in Bugs/Support
whats going on? lol just downloaded the exe file installed it try to play and i get the steam-error: game is unavailable try again later....any suggestions? am i jumping the gun? is it completely out and playable yet? lol any help would be great thank you

Comments

• Parrot of WarParrot of War Senior
    edited 1:17PM
    I just downloaded it, and right as it was nearing it's last seconds it just dissappeared!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WTF!!! I looked in the Sourcemods folder and it didn't download there!! WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED!?!?!
    *Anti-Ninja Squad*
  • SevensoddSevensodd Members
    haha i think they may be teasing us........
  • WackoWacko Senior
    Install Source SDK Base from the Steam Tools thinger, then shut down and start+log back in to Steam. Make sure HL2/HL2DM/Source SDK Base is fully updated.
    What about me?
    *Anti-Ninja Squad*
  • WackoWacko Senior
    QUOTE (Demon Penguin)
    What about me?

I have no idea what your problem is - did it stop while downloading? installing? disappear from steam?
  • SevensoddSevensodd Members
    sweet, thanks a lot ill update that
    QUOTE (Wacko)
    QUOTE (Demon Penguin)
    What about me?

I have no idea what your problem is - did it stop while downloading? installing? disappear from steam?

It just disappeared from existance! There is now now file in Sourcemods that says pvkii now. I don't know what the hell happenedm but now I'm mad as hell!!!!!!! I waited for an hour!!!!!!!!!!!
    *Anti-Ninja Squad*
  • WackoWacko Senior
    QUOTE (Demon Penguin)
    QUOTE (Wacko)
    QUOTE (Demon Penguin)
    What about me?

It just disappeared from existance! There is now now file in Sourcemods that says pvkii now. I don't know what the hell happenedm but now I'm mad as hell!!!!!!! I waited for an hour!!!!!!!!!!!

Jeez, chill out.

So you installed it and it was in your steamgames but it disappeared?
    Did you have the SVN version? If so, did you move/delete it first?
    Did you install SDK Base?
    Did you restart Steam?
  • Border PatrolBorder Patrol Members
    QUOTE (Wacko)
    QUOTE (Demon Penguin)
    QUOTE (Wacko)
    QUOTE (Demon Penguin)
    What about me?

Jeez, chill out.

Did you restart Steam?

72% done =)
    QUOTE (Wacko)
    QUOTE (Demon Penguin)
    QUOTE (Wacko)
    QUOTE (Demon Penguin)
    What about me?

Jeez, chill out.

Did you restart Steam?

I downloaded it again from a different mirror and the download went just fine, now it's installing and all seems well, too. Lawst time it screwed up in the middle of downloading, so it looks like it won't happen to me again. I'm sorry I panicked, but understand that I have been waiting for this mod for a very long time, and I thought it wouldn't work at all.
    *Anti-Ninja Squad*