come back after like almost 10 years

JackalJackal Senior
edited 4:46PM in PVKII Discussion
and basically all the things wrong with the game and the reasons why i left are still there
you guys havent done anything to fix the issues

and the game balancing is just.. what?
you have entire teams being the same exact class
you got the same team always winning since you first made this mod.

like i saw a couple posts of updates, but what are you updating besides gimmicks like achievements ? and you guys had those "coming soon" classes for like 10 years, i think its safe to say its not coming.

Comments

• edited 4:46PM
    Pretty sure its safe to say they are.
  • KOKORONOKAWARIKOKORONOKAWARI Funny Little Japanese Drawing Person Senior
    edited July 2015
    Jackal wrote:

and basically all the things wrong with the game and the reasons why i left are still there
    you guys havent done anything to fix the issues

Vague.

and the game balancing is just.. what?

Vague 2.0.

you have entire teams being the same exact class

It happens sometimes, especially ranged, they lose for it though and that is the choice they make.

you got the same team always winning since you first made this mod.

Vague 3.0 (and incorrect).

like i saw a couple posts of updates, but what are you updating besides gimmicks like achievements ? and you guys had those "coming soon" classes for like 10 years, i think its safe to say its not coming.

You may want to check Dev Journals and the Trello for information regarding inprogress updates. Classes take time to do which require a lot of resources which aren't always available. Of course, obtaining said resources for a free game made in the developers free time can be quite difficult but the team still tries. MaA was released (and SS before that, Gestir way before since you said "10" years) and there are Dev Journals regarding some of the other classes. I probably shouldn't have to repeat this but again this is a free game there is "zero" obligation for anything to be made based off the Wiki etc, things will happen/change with time.

Edit: This topic is in the wrong section, there are no suggestions made by the OP, will move it.

Nichi2EditCROP_zpscolnflbv.gifKarenPirate1Crop_zps5ccbfa57.gifNichi1CROP_zpspr3i3epd.gif
    http://steamcommunit...m/groups/aclans Join and be pro today!

10402520_1443600839260675_3566335342614205908_nRESIZE_zpsf8423ece.jpg
    output_6Dn6Cs_zpse8ae5afc.gif
    tumblr_mq1t1bZGDA1r30985o1_400_zps948e174a.gif
    tumblr_mviov3cTGP1r8bshso1_500_zpsbada721a.gif
    "I like axes"
    --kokoronokawari
    loli loli loli loli loli loli loli loli

• FinlordFinlord Senior
    edited 4:46PM
    You must be trolling or you haven't played pvk more than couple of rounds.
  • El NegroEl Negro The Genuinely Only Sane Person Guests
    edited 4:46PM
    Please tell me you're serious so I can laugh at you.
    I make mods.
    Your soul cannot be saved.
    Like my mods and think I deserve something? It's always money, you can pay me up on PayPal using this e-mail; TheSandhog@outlook.com
    Or just use this link; https://www.paypal.me/TheSandhog