te_colorain

edited May 2015 in Community Maps
Im Finally Release the Final Version

- Get it - Have it - Take it - Enjoy it

Download + Screenshots

http://pvkii.gameban...com/maps/185732

*SPEND 1.5 MONTH*
School is Took my Empty Days :/

2 april - map plans - 5 april - map installing 7-15 april - texturing map - 20april-3may - done with alpha - 5-15 may - Done with Map - :) :) :) :) :)

Comments

• Dr.ClericDr.Cleric Senior
    edited 11:48AM
    It seems like an alright layout, but I would love for this to actually have something to look at. If it was set in a cathedral or mansion of some kind that would be interesting.
    “I don't have moments of weakness. I'm Rik Mayall.” -Rik Mayall
  • edited 11:48AM
    First Thanks for Comment. Second i don't know maybe i can try :)
  • edited May 2015
    Join my Server ip : 95.5.42.211
  • GazGaz Sir PVKII Team
    Have you got a screenshot of the actual layout?

Be nice to see it, I can't play it at the moment, as I'm at work.
  • Combine™Combine™ PVKII Team, Authorized Creator
    Yeah i thought about it and it would be a great idea to start building an actual map now, so instead of orange and grey deve textures as your maps, try expand and move to something better, Dr.Cleric has a point it's best to see maps looking lovely and nice instead of looking at orange and grey deve textures. A haunted house would be something awesome to see as i don't think anyone has done it yet! if you always need ideas or inspiration go play some Official maps and run around watching how the lighting is done, what textures they use etc to help you out.

The time to change is now! if you think you're unable to do that i recommend just start practicing alot! i will be helping you along the way since it was my idea for you to release the map but Dr.Cleric made me sorta change my point and i agree with it. If you need any tips or help be sure to contact me of course!
  • edited May 2015
    I like the idea you said but -- - im preparing the final version -

*I can do mansion but in new map like te_mansion :)
  • FelisFelis Glitch Kitty PVKII Team
    Please stop writing like this.

*I can do mansion but in new map like te_mansion

How about you get rid of the dev textures on this map and make it look like a mansion. Try to finish the map before abandoning it and moving into a new project. Add more territories, routes, details... don't stop now.
  • Echo of the pastEcho of the past Members, Senior
    Indeed. You should keep perfecting the layout then move on to adding details. It can take a lot of time and effort, but the results will be worth it.
    Felis wrote:

How about you get rid of the dev textures on this map and make it look like a mansion. Try to finish the map before abandoning it and moving into a new project. Add more territories, routes, details... don't stop now.

im planing the make mansion close the sea. that can be mansion ?
    I Release The Final Version ! Now its Playable -

If you guys find a bug or glitch tell me i'll make hotfix ^^
  • edited June 2015
    I am almost done with te_mansion screenshots are coming soon
    HERE SCREENSHOTS : Coming Soon
  • El NegroEl Negro The Genuinely Only Sane Person Guests
    Is there really a progress for this map? Well, te_mansion at least.
    I make mods.
    Your soul cannot be saved.
    Like my mods and think I deserve something? It's always money, you can pay me up on PayPal using this e-mail; TheSandhog@outlook.com
    Or just use this link; https://www.paypal.me/TheSandhog