Hello PVKII friends!

Trojan•CliniqueTrojan•Clinique Be precise. A lack of precision is dangerous.Senior
edited July 2014 in PVKII Discussion
I have two copies of Watch Dogs to give away for free for the PC, All you need to do is message me. The first two Pirates.... Vikings or Knights who message me first shall recieve the code to aquire them from www.geforce.com/GETWatchDogs

1405512790362.jpg

Comments

• Trojan•CliniqueTrojan•Clinique Be precise. A lack of precision is dangerous. Senior
    edited 2:16AM
    Claimed by Sir Whiskeyngton & Simius! Enjoy folks
  • Trojan•CliniqueTrojan•Clinique Be precise. A lack of precision is dangerous. Senior
    edited July 2014
    Any Heroes of Newerth or Path of Exile or Warface players? If so i have something for you!
  • AfroamericanAfroamerican Senior
    If you mean one of those coupons for Warface that comes in the "F2P package" with the GPUs, then I'd gladly take one. Is there anything you'd want in return?
    Have you changed your mind?
    edited July 2014
    Sorry Afroamerican, SaunaChum claimed the $150 voucher via PM. I have been away the past 2 days. If i collect more in the future I shall contact you :)
    Oh ok, didn't know it was only one code and someone was playing all three games at once. lol...