What is your favourite class from PVK2 and why?

2»

Comments

• Ragnarr LoRagnarr Lo Senior
    edited 10:33AM
    Question how much did huscarls reach get improved during the year is stopped playing and how much did they nerf zerks dmg, cuz i feel like hus now has the same reach as hk and zerk has the same dmg as a cap.

but regardless of the increased reach a good ss, archer or hk can take out huscarl easy :ss:

but as for my fav team its still vikes and always will be i just like there historical history more so then the others. :icon_viking2:
    ubaj.jpg
  • ThatOneBoxThatOneBox Senior

Question how much did huscarls reach get improved during the year is stopped playing and how much did they nerf zerks dmg, cuz i feel like hus now has the same reach as hk and zerk has the same dmg as a cap.

but regardless of the increased reach a good ss, archer or hk can take out huscarl easy :ss:

but as for my fav team its still vikes and always will be i just like there historical history more so then the others. :icon_viking2:

the latest patch nerfed the huscarls reach and buffed the beserker in pretty much everything.
  • Saias9Saias9 Senior
    huscarls shield could also use a slight nerf imo.
    SaiaS wrote:

huscarls shield could also use a slight nerf imo.

what?..........

i don't understand your post all. As far as i know all bash damage is the same....and if i remember correctly his sword does the least amount of damage in the game. And as for the health, it's perfectly fine where it is.
  • Lacquer HeadLacquer Head Members, Senior
    I don't really have a favorite, which class I play the most varies with the map, team, what I'm in the mood for and my achievement statuses. But I enjoy the fast classes (zerk/skirm) on island for example, jumping around and doing acrobatic tricks, learning exactly how to jump on certain places etc.
    1fi6wm.png
  • Saias9Saias9 Senior
    Boxxu1337 wrote:

what?..........

i don't understand your post all. As far as i know all bash damage is the same....and if i remember correctly his sword does the least amount of damage in the game. And as for the health, it's perfectly fine where it is.

i was just saying my opinion on the matter of the shield health from my experience against it, and i find it quite annoying even when u strafe around the huscarl. i wasent really complaining about the whole class in general though i think he's fine.
    SaiaS wrote:

i was just saying my opinion on the matter of the shield health from my experience against it, and i find it quite annoying even when u strafe around the huscarl. i wasent really complaining about the whole class in general though i think he's fine.

the shield health is fine where it is.
    While it may be annoying in a smaller player base, when the map is fairly populated and their is archers AND sharpshooters...and i guess captain and skirm for that matter...his shield can get low health very quickly.

un-related but on topic, since the damage on the gestir's seax was nerfed, his shield should get a little more health. If i remember correct 2 swings from an hk put it at 3%.
  • StumpyStumpy Senior
    The Gestir when I'm sober and can actually aim, and the Captain when not. Sending folks flying with the blunderbuss always makes me giggle, as do javelin kills.
  • edited 10:33AM
    Archer or SS
  • JerreJerre Senior
    I don't really have a fav class. But i go with Captain. Because... His Parrot. His special with the Blunderbuss.
    Yo ho, yo ho, a pirate's life for me.
    We extort, we pilfer, we filch, and sack,
    Drink up, me 'earties, yo ho.
    Maraud and embezzle, and even high-jack,
    Drink up, me 'earties, yo ho.
  • Ukyo KuonjiUkyo Kuonji Captain Main Senior
    I definitely prefer the sharpshooter. There's nothing more satisfying than going toe to toe with an Archer and win by shooting him in the face. Or jumping and shooting a berserker and watching him fall over. I think he's also the coolest class so far, too.
    76561198022443233png

• TenebrisTenebris Senior
    edited August 2014
    I usually prefer the Support / Sniper roles in Games, so I prefer the Archer and the Sharpshooter in PVK2. I also like the Gestir for the lenght of that spear.

I also love the Skirmisher and the Berserker for their speed.
    76561198003714084.png
  • KNUDA.knatchKNUDA.knatch Senior
    edited July 2014
    Huscarl. Just such a solid, middle of the road kind of character. Good movement speed. His axe has decent range, speed and damage. The throwing axes are so reliable and quick and his special doesn't take forever to start like gestirs. But for people who have 130+ ping the gestir is no doubt the best for them. Dat 20 meter spear range is something else