Pris de fer achievement keeps resetting

OPlatypusOPlatypus niggaSenior
edited 5:53PM in Bugs/Support
Hello, I just recently got the "keg whore" achievement for the skirmisher and decided (since it has been a long time since I unlocked an achievement) to check out the achievements I still haven't unlocked. I saw "6/8" on the HK the locked achievements were the 1M damage one (only 1/42UURB left to go ^^) and pris de fer at 3 kills out of 100... months ago I actually just tried and tried to unlock this achievement and got around to 60~ kills, got bored and played other stuff.

I just realized I should've just been straight to the point and not have a whole backstory to this oh well. So mr. dev dudes if you werent aware of this little bug, well now you know! And has anyone else run into a similar situation?

Comments

• Links121995Links121995 Beta Tester, Authorized Creator
    edited June 2014
    Usually, I either miss the block, mis-time the block, mis-direct the block, get the block broken, miss the counter, or fail to kill with the counter... But other than that I'm fairly certain my progress on this achievement isn't being tracked properly. I'll get more data tomorrow.

If you don't think you should have included the backstory... Why didn't you delete it?
    8gQi4T5.png
  • Dr. ODr. O Minister of Roggen Senior
    edited 5:53PM
    My progress was tracked properly, the only thing was that the progress wouldn`t show up when checking the achievement in steam.
    PVKII Server: The House of Dr. O
    --friendly fire
    --manual block

My maps/plugins:
    te_sahara_b1 : http://pvkii.gameban...com/maps/184372
    Weddings: http://forums.allied...ad.php?t=221933

15:55 - Sir Whiskeyngton: well you're the minister of roggen
    15:55 - Sir Whiskeyngton: you'd just be doing your job
    15:56 - Sir Whiskeyngton: I need to send an army of monks to the enemy
    15:56 - Sir Whiskeyngton: since I'm the minister of propaganda

5:22 PM - Felis catus: QSBtYW4gY2hvb3NlcywgYSBzbGF2ZSBvYmV5cywgQWxsIHdvcmsgYW5kIG5vIHBsYXkgbWFrZXMgU2lyIFdoaXNrZXluZ3RvbiBhIGR1bGwgYm95Lg==
    5:22 PM - Felis catus: base64
    5:23 PM - Sir Whiskeyngton: nab
    5:23 PM - Felis catus: dr o could translate that without a decoder
    5:23 PM - Felis catus: he is a wizard
    5:23 PM - Felis catus: he actually programmed roggen
    5:24 PM - Felis catus: he programmed the world
    5:24 PM - Felis catus: how it behaves
    5:24 PM - Felis catus: dr o is god
    5:24 PM - Sir Whiskeyngton: lol
    5:24 PM - Sir Whiskeyngton: you forgot the first commandment
    5:25 PM - Sir Whiskeyngton: 1. Thou shalt have no gods; thou shalt only have Budnab.
    5:25 PM - Felis catus: dr o made him
    5:25 PM - Felis catus: dr o defined the gods
    5:25 PM - Felis catus: dr o did everything
    5:25 PM - Felis catus: he is the god