anyone actually playing?

[STA]Wallace[STA]Wallace Senior
edited 4:24AM in PVK Discussion
so i log on for the first time in forever and see a new server up not too long ago. anyone still playing? anyone old timers still around?

Comments

• edited March 2011
    I still do once in a while. I have a server but it's not dedicated. I'm unsure if it works online. It uses the Hamachi IP I assume. I've never tried playing with a Listen Server though. If you are interested with joining or anything, ask me and I'll reply with more detail.
  • AxelAxel Senior
    edited 4:24AM
    It is a real shame that there hardly is people playing the game. I checked the servers right now and there is about 3 to 5 empty servers.
    I am error.
  • Bingo BangoBingo Bango one-eyed willy PVKII Team
    damn boys, let's play then

bring me about 6 other interested parties and you're on!
  • HeiHei and truly did she know the name of the Kong Senior
    I have it installed right now
  • Cool ManCool Man Senior
    Hello Wallace, I am still around, or kind of. I am not playing anymore though, but I could do a round or two sometime. Anyway I don’t think there’s about any old timers around anymore, except couple of devs.
  • Bingo BangoBingo Bango one-eyed willy PVKII Team
    edited April 2011
    then school us new chickens
    time and place
    name 'em
  • [STA]Wallace[STA]Wallace Senior
    Ah Cool Man hello. Sad to hear no one from PVKI still visits the forums. Strider isn't even around? As far as when to play, I'm up for whenever I don't see any servers up when I go into the game though.
    QUOTE ([STA]Wallace @ Apr 7 2011, 02:37 PM) »

Ah Cool Man hello. Sad to hear no one from PVKI still visits the forums. Strider isn't even around? As far as when to play, I'm up for whenever I don't see any servers up when I go into the game though.

No, I haven’t seen Strider in ages, actually I haven’t seen anybody from the old days I used to know, when I think about it. Juggernaut, Mojo and The Red Crayon are still posting at Spamgrounds though.

About playing, well I am not available until May, but sometime then I could definitely play, if there’s people up for it. Let’s see.
    Mojo, juggs and Crayon definitely don't play anymore, though
    edited April 2011
    <!--quoteo(post=219397:date=Apr 7 2011, 07:22 PM:name=Hei
    TRC isn't really reachable, he just pops in once every couple of months with an update
  • WaxyWaxy Senior
    edited April 2011
    I'd play if others played.
    Killing zombies in that one territory map is boring.
  • [STA]Wallace[STA]Wallace Senior
    I had to play on my own server against some "talented" bots so a one-time reunion would be very fun for me. I had a lot of good times playing PVKI. I hoped that more would still be around. I guess I am the last surviving .sTa. member :-P. Anyone seen Sepp I huvet around? From the clan =HD=(cant remember if that is the tag). or 99vol guys?
    edited April 2011
    QUOTE ([STA]Wallace @ Apr 11 2011, 05:27 PM) »

I had to play on my own server against some "talented" bots so a one-time reunion would be very fun for me. I had a lot of good times playing PVKI. I hoped that more would still be around. I guess I am the last surviving .sTa. member :-P. Anyone seen Sepp I huvet around? From the clan =HD=(cant remember if that is the tag). or 99vol guys?

Yeah, I too had some great memories of Pvk1, and even once reunion would be awesome. I could try to reach Strider2, and some other people, if we try to make it happen around May. Most are still totally out of the radar, and I think for good :/

I guess, I am the last standing BNK member :-P, though I am not sure if Mahatma is still around anymore or not. And hey, I was in sTa for a brief period, remember? Me you and Strider2 all together in a clan, man that was some intense s-h-i-t right there.

Sepp I huvet changed his nick to Arkanos, but that was like I don’t know, six or seven years ago :-P Haven’t seen him anywhere for at least five years… of rest of HD / 99.vol people. I think, some from the old pvk1 community checked out Pvk2 around its release, or in the beta 1.1, but I haven’t seen anybody since those times.

Edit: Oops, can't say that word either. Oh shirley.
  • Geo IndoGeo Indo Senior
    ahh the game that started the love. I haven't played the first in AGES. Maybe I should.
    smile.png Credit is due to those who deserve it. V
    pvkstatus.gif
  • Crayze11Crayze11 Senior
    I still exist. Lets make this happen. Good to see you again Wallace smile.gif
  • Ragnarr LoRagnarr Lo Senior
    The game still maintains its just a small community, i stopped playing for about a year and when i came back there was still around the same amount of people playing and servers, although there is more euro servers now i can only play on CC and slamin if i want to avoid awkward lag.
    ubaj.jpg