Philosophy of some kind.

Ninja-ORCNinja-ORC Senior
edited 5:26AM in Creative Writing
The other day I was walking home from work and I was thinking about the internet and the good it can do for us as humans. I thought how wonderful it is for us to be able to communicate from everywhere. We now as a species can talk about our differences and things that make us alike.

One thing I have learned from watching us as humans is that we all have more in common then what is different. We are at a point in history in which we can talk to each other and realise that were all together on this earth. This goes back to my fore thought, that the internet can be used to make this world a better place.

It all starts with a choice from yourself. Today I was on pvk and a new player called everyone a hacker and was talking poop. Yet I thought lets not troll this young man, lets welcome him and make a choice that has integrity. So instead of lashing out or saying negative things try to be compassionate and listen. Lets prove people wrong that the internet is a cesspool of ignorance and hate. I believe that if you can show integrity online that you actually have some in real life. So that's why I'm writing this tonight, to say that we can better the world and come together as a people for the first time in history. Look past the bullshirley and petty things and realise that we all want to be loved and accepted.
Anyways I have been drinking and this is probably very abstract to most of you. Just an thought.
76561197981087625.png They say there are no ninjas in PVK. I beg to differ.

Comments

• Major ChulainMajor Chulain Senior
    edited 5:26AM
    :emot-awesome:
    j7rk8n.jpg
  • ThatOneBoxThatOneBox Senior
    one love
  • Echo of the pastEcho of the past Members, Senior
    Beautiful.
  • Dr.ClericDr.Cleric Senior
    TLDR FAGGET!
    “I don't have moments of weakness. I'm Rik Mayall.” -Rik Mayall
  • Ninja-ORCNinja-ORC Senior
    Dr.Cleric wrote:

TLDR FAGGET!

Hey get that bullshirley outta my thread buddy :)
  • Dr.ClericDr.Cleric Senior
    Ninja-ORC wrote:

Hey get that bullshirley outta my thread buddy :)

Just joshin with ya! :emot-awesome:

It would be great if only everyone got along.
    “I don't have moments of weakness. I'm Rik Mayall.” -Rik Mayall
  • Ninja-ORCNinja-ORC Senior
    Dr.Cleric wrote:

Just joshin with ya! :emot-awesome:

It would be great if only everyone got along.

I know that's what the smiley was there for :) I'm not a saint but I think we can evolve some ideas on how we treat each other.
  • Teh_SuxTeh_Sux Senior
    edited September 2013
    Ninja-ORC wrote:

Look past the bullshirley and petty things and realise that we all want to be loved and accepted.

Love it. This premise is what makes me a very patient man.
    I have learned my lesson at last and may have a real forum signature thanks to the kind mercy of Bingo Bango