I can help to translating the game (for free)

Hermetico89Hermetico89 Senior
edited March 2013 in Team Applications
Team, I can help translate the game into Spanish and free, just tell me. I know quite English (not saying that is skilled or very good, but quite)
and little help from Google the game shall look perfect and fully translated into Spanish. Also as I'm from Argentina I can provide great help regarding language. Notify me ;)

PD: Give me the text in english and if I can open that with the Notepad or World I'll be able to translate smoothly.

Greetings!
76561198054822029.png

Comments

• yushyush Senior
    edited 4:08PM
    Hopefully Your spanish is better than english ;)

Keep it up, man.
  • Hermetico89Hermetico89 Senior
    yush wrote:

Hopefully Your spanish is better than english ;)

Keep it up, man.

Thanks!
    76561198054822029.png
  • TheKloownerTheKloowner Senior
    Same Here :D

I am from catalonia, my spanish is native too, i'm glad to help
    Steam: ҳ̸ҳ נσкer ̸Ҳ̸ҳ
  • OktoberOktober The Italian Connection Beta Tester, Authorized Creator
    edited March 2013
    Ok, first of all: before opening this thread, you should have checked this one, which explains how PVK2 translations are managed, aka through the Steam Translation Server.

With that said: I'm checking the Spanish language progress for PVK2 and it's 100%, so there's theoretically no need.
    If there are problems with the current translation, you would like to give your opinion on how to translate something and so on, sign up for your language's section of the Steam Translation Server and, after a variable amount of time, you'll be in and allowed to do so.
    76561197996706951.png
  • TheKloownerTheKloowner Senior
    I tried it, but it says that it's not availiable at the moment to submit the translation :)
    Steam: ҳ̸ҳ נσкer ̸Ҳ̸ҳ
    Yes, I just checked. Spanish currently has the maximum number of applicants pending. Retry later on since, as said, there's no urgency due to the Spanish translation being already complete. If you find problems in it, though, let me know and I'll notify the Spanish translators.
    76561197996706951.png
  • Hermetico89Hermetico89 Senior
    Oktober wrote:

Yes, I just checked. Spanish currently has the maximum number of applicants pending. Retry later on since, as said, there's no urgency due to the Spanish translation being already complete. If you find problems in it, though, let me know and I'll notify the Spanish translators.

hey I saw the page that I went through, but I have no idea how to use and how not seek to PVK 2, could you explain me if you know? thank you very much!
    76561198054822029.png
    You can't unless you're accepted in that language. As said, Spanish's applications are currently full, so you won't be able to do so for a bit.

To be accepted in that language, you need to translate the text that will be given to you. Moderators will review that, positively or negatively, and then the admin will go and allow you access.

So, again: Since right now there doesn't seem to be the chance for you to get in, if you see any issue in the Spanish translation let me know and I will notify the Spanish translators.
    76561197996706951.png