Customized character

Hermetico89Hermetico89 Senior
edited 3:58PM in Suggestions
Hi folks, I wanted to ask what would seem the game developers. Well I thought about having a menu in (as in the game Team Fortress 2) all the characters appear,and through that you complete achievements will add garments (such as boots, haircuts, hats, pants, shirts, etc. ..) that is more complete than Team Fortress 2 since there are only hats and nothing else. With nothing left to say is goodbye Hermetico89. Greetings!

PS: Sorry for my English, I'm from Argentina
76561198054822029.png

Comments

• CrackpunchCrackpunch Senior
    edited 3:58PM
    Do some searches. You'll find that this has been suggested many times. I believe the devs have said something along the lines of "Maybe, but it won't be priority for a long time."
    trolololsig.png

Join us! http://steamcommunity.com/groups/PVKANZ A group for Australians and New Zealanders
  • Hermetico89Hermetico89 Senior
    Crackpunch wrote:

Do some searches. You'll find that this has been suggested many times. I believe the devs have said something along the lines of "Maybe, but it won't be priority for a long time."

Yes sorry for dont search much here :S im new
    76561198054822029.png
  • OcelotOcelot Senior
    yah its not exactly a priority... def a quant thought....

but the focus is on optimizing the gameplay rather than optimizing customization
    My Mother sent me to Vietnam to Straighten me out, I was Twelve...

ron-dancing-animated.gif
  • yushyush Senior
    Having a pink eyepath seems to be an amusement for a lot of people.
    Ocelot wrote:

yah its not exactly a priority... def a quant thought....

but the focus is on optimizing the gameplay rather than optimizing customization

yes is true
    76561198054822029.png
  • DenshinDenshin Beta Tester, Authorized Creator
    PVK has taken small steps towards that direction now that you can add a player title to your name as well as dyeing and naming your parrot, but I too would hope to one day see cosmetic altering features on the playermodels.

QUOTE (Trojan•Clinique @ Nov 8 2011, 08:06 PM)
    Denshin is a rather overpowered class.

QUOTE (Lucas =) @ Jan 12 2012, 08:16 AM)
    We're currently working on making Denshin less OP.
    signatureopaquesmall.png

Denshin wrote:

PVK has taken small steps towards that direction now that you can add a player title to your name as well as dyeing and naming your parrot, but I too would hope to one day see cosmetic altering features on the playermodels.

if it is true what you say, you are quite right. this game is very good (and is still only a BETA) imagine what it would be when they finish. a greeting
    76561198054822029.png