Feature for the Sharpshooter

sullimintsullimint Senior
edited 9:26PM in PVKII Discussion
I was wondering if the sharpshooter can move while he's reloading to add strategic gameplay? For example, when the captain reloads his special ammo when his special meter is full. The sharpshooter should have that capability in a normal reload.

Comments

• sullimintsullimint Senior
    edited 9:26PM
    Not his flintlock pistol but his primary weapon the flintlock musket.
  • ThatOneBoxThatOneBox Senior
    more than likely a troll, but i'll bite.....NO.
  • DenshinDenshin Beta Tester, Authorized Creator
    There is already "strategic gameplay" to know when to choose the best time to stop and reload, just like the archer. The skirmisher can run and reload, that not good enough? :D

QUOTE (Trojan•Clinique @ Nov 8 2011, 08:06 PM)
    Denshin is a rather overpowered class.

QUOTE (Lucas =) @ Jan 12 2012, 08:16 AM)
    We're currently working on making Denshin less OP.
    signatureopaquesmall.png

• BluehardtBluehardt Senior
    edited December 2012
    How do you even image act of reloading such rifle while moving? It would take even longer time to finish, because whole process is rather complex and take rifle's size into consideration. What's most important - it would mess up balance between other classes pretty badly.
    badge-76561198016191753.png
  • simiussimius Senior
    had the same idea with dat captain special reload. guess ss is already annoying enough tho
  • QuelsatronQuelsatron Senior
    He could at least be allowed to look around while reloading like the captain used to be able to, SS relies a bit more on his rifle than the archer relies on his xbow.
  • OcelotOcelot Senior
    i actually use the pistol more for first engagement and my rifle to finish off enemies rather then to start it off
    My Mother sent me to Vietnam to Straighten me out, I was Twelve...

ron-dancing-animated.gif
  • DenshinDenshin Beta Tester, Authorized Creator
    The pistol -should- be considered as his main weapon, but unsurprisingly the rifle steals the whole show. It makes a louder noise, lands a harder hit and not to mention you use your special with the rifle (that you personally should be able to throw with any weapon because the powder bag isn't necessarily rifle-bound)

QUOTE (Trojan•Clinique @ Nov 8 2011, 08:06 PM)
    Denshin is a rather overpowered class.

QUOTE (Lucas =) @ Jan 12 2012, 08:16 AM)
    We're currently working on making Denshin less OP.
    signatureopaquesmall.png