2 questions

Scurvy BobScurvy Bob senior
edited 6:27AM in Community Maps
hi guys,
started to map again and now I got 2 problems with my lts map

1. I have several env_sprite entities and they are disabled after the 1. round restart.. I set them to "start on"
does anyone know how to make them glow each round?

2. I want a tracktrain that librates between 2 "track_path"s to be enabled on sudden death! Have tried several methods but it didnt work yet

greetings

Comments

• UberMannUberMann Level Designer PVKII Team, Authorized Creator
    edited 6:27AM
    I'm not sure what you mean with that second question. For the first question I may have an idea what you could try.

You could place a logic_auto entity, and give it an output "OnMultiNewRound" and then make it turn your sprites on. It may work, I haven't tried it myself yet, though, so I don't know if this works.
  • Scurvy BobScurvy Bob senior
    edited December 2012
    thanks man
    I tried it but it doesnt work yet...

2. question: I have a func_tracktrain. I should start stopped each round and then start to move on sudden death... it has 2 path_tracks. it moves from the first to the second and then gets teleported back to the first and move to second again etc.
    I tried OnSuddenDeath output from info_pvk and setspeed to an amount and also set StartForward... But it doesnt do anything
    anyone has an idea??
    edited December 2012
    Did you make sure your func_tracktrain "Max Speed" is a value of above 0? 100 is default. Also, did you make sure you defined a "First Stop Target"? This should be the first path_track the tracktrain starts at.
  • Scurvy BobScurvy Bob senior
    yes those are not the problem
    Really odd. Sorry I can't be of any help then. I suppose you'll have to find a solution on your own, I have no more ideas what the problem might be.