News is overwhelming

Sir StalwartSir Stalwart Senior
edited 5:14AM in PVKII Discussion
Please stop posting so much news on the upcoming update. It's simply overwhelming, and I'm not sure I can handle this amount of it. The last 3 months have just been a constant spam on the front page of the website, and I cant take it anymore! (In all seriousness, is the mod dead?)
A real warrior isn't unafraid, he is afraid to show it.
image
image

Comments

  • LucasLucas Walter White Members
    edited 5:14AM
    Not at all, progress is going fast. Many forum members left because of the waititing for release. Exactly when it actually is soon..
    Tschoppo wrote:

    hello dear, said banana pie, but all of a sudden it came to life.
  • ZinuXZinuX Mutated Walrus Hamster Members, Beta Tester
    edited March 2012
    Oh it's this thread again...

    They haven't posted something in a week? ITS fridgeING DEAD GUYS, LOL U SUCK
    dragonattacksig04.pngrage.jpg
  • DMXDMX Senior
    edited March 2012
    -
    joker_by_tortillaturtle-d50i9ir.png
  • LucasLucas Walter White Members
    edited 5:14AM
    No, bingo bango probably said it to calm you down, and it actally worked.
    Tschoppo wrote:

    hello dear, said banana pie, but all of a sudden it came to life.
  • BlackLightBlackLight Senior
    edited 5:14AM
    LoL next thread :D
    shirley Happens.......15g6454656s.gif
  • Ninja-ORCNinja-ORC Senior
    edited 5:14AM
    I keep telling folks in game, just another two weeks.... another two weeks.... and another two weeks. Don't worry folks just two more weeks.
    76561197981087625.png They say there are no ninjas in PVK. I beg to differ.
  • DenshinDenshin Beta Tester, Authorized Creator
    edited 5:14AM
    Try not to think there will be a next update and it wont bother you anymore! And when it does come, megasurprise!

    QUOTE (Trojan•Clinique @ Nov 8 2011, 08:06 PM)
    Denshin is a rather overpowered class.

    QUOTE (Lucas =) @ Jan 12 2012, 08:16 AM)
    We're currently working on making Denshin less OP.
    signatureopaquesmall.png

  • BlackLightBlackLight Senior
    edited 5:14AM
    Denshin wrote:

    Try not to think there will be a next update and it wont bother you anymore! And when it does come, megasurprise!

    never been more happy :D now should that spams for a date of release end :D
    shirley Happens.......15g6454656s.gif
  • simumsimum Senior
    edited 5:14AM
    I'm just wondering if there'll actually be more updates after the SS and MAA are released
  • NibletteNiblette Senior
    edited 5:14AM
    Yeah i actually think that, at this speed, the mod will be dead way before next update after MAA and sharpshooter
    Remember, i'll be watching you
  • edited 5:14AM
    Update is coming soon I hope!
    {-KR-} dannyjohnson2121
  • LucasLucas Walter White Members
    edited 5:14AM
    If stuff continues like this, the wait between 3.0 to 3.1 won't be very long at all!
    Tschoppo wrote:

    hello dear, said banana pie, but all of a sudden it came to life.
  • fredman555fredman555 Senior
    edited March 2012
    i just think its hilarious how the AoC people started and are almost done with an alpha build for their new game, in the same time weve been waiting for 2 class updates
    image
    Fantastic! A fearsome and formidable force; frightening to the frantic masses of folk. With full fortitude he ferociously forays the futile and foul faggotry that fills this fortuitous fix. But in de facto, this fiend is but a faint fluent flame. but i forfend, for i for surely sound like a fool, flaunting my vocabulary so foolhardily. some make me a favorite and others title me as a freak. but you my friend, may call me Fred
  • Trojan•CliniqueTrojan•Clinique Be precise. A lack of precision is dangerous. Senior
    edited 5:14AM
    Take the time needed Devs, no rush. I look forward to the new release be it this year or next.

    I'll be waiting patiently.
  • DMXDMX Senior
    edited March 2012
    -
    joker_by_tortillaturtle-d50i9ir.png
  • Khrizz MothKhrizz Moth Senior
    edited 5:14AM
    why does the word "fridge" replaces the word "fridge" on forums?
  • Cap1Cap1 Land Lubber! Banned
    edited March 2012
    I'm sure it's been said, but it's a free mod made by contributions of talents and hard work with no reward other than playing the game and beholding the creation of it's creators and the enjoyment of the users.

    I don't think rushing the devs or comparing other modes releases is appropriate, there is much more to explore in this current version and this constant need for more content is creating companies like infinity ward that are so eager to create new content they forget to make a product that is not complete shirley. (sorry CoD fans).

    I enjoy the game, I enjoy the fact they announced a future version release which mean that they care enough about their users and working on it devoting their FREE time for your FREE enjoyment.

    Every time someone wishes to complain, he should start looking into source SDK, Hammer, photoshop and everything that will help the development process,
    Don't ask what PVK can do for you, ask what YOU can do for PVK.

    This was a public service announcement brought to you by a rare moment of clarity.
  • Trojan•CliniqueTrojan•Clinique Be precise. A lack of precision is dangerous. Senior
    edited 5:14AM
    Well said.
  • Goodguy3Goodguy3 Senior
    edited 5:14AM
    Indeed.
    QUOTE (Damnstraight @ February 17 2009, 08:08 PM)
    Suck up less, or at least make it less obvious.


    QUOTE (dinahCannon @ Feb 18 2010, 10:08 AM)
    If that's realistic, I'm Jesus.
  • tehfudgertehfudger Senior
    edited 5:14AM
    Cap1 wrote:

    I'm sure it's been said, but it's a free mod made by contributions of talents and hard work with no reward other than playing the game and beholding the creation of it's creators and the enjoyment of the users.

    I don't think rushing the devs or comparing other modes releases is appropriate, there is much more to explore in this current version and this constant need for more content is creating companies like infinity ward that are so eager to create new content they forget to make a product that is not complete shirley. (sorry CoD fans).

    I enjoy the game, I enjoy the fact they announced a future version release which mean that they care enough about their users and working on it devoting their FREE time for your FREE enjoyment.

    Every time someone wishes to complain, he should start looking into source SDK, Hammer, photoshop and everything that will help the development process,
    Don't ask what PVK can do for you, ask what YOU can do for PVK.

    This was a public service announcement brought to you by a rare moment of clarity.


    This
    10this
    blogheader2.png
  • KNUDA.knatchKNUDA.knatch Senior
    edited 5:14AM
    Ninja-ORC wrote:

    I keep telling folks in game, just another two weeks.... another two weeks.... and another two weeks. Don't worry folks just two more weeks.
    my room mate n I have the same convo but just 4 times a year. nah man it's coming before the summers end np.
    nah man it'll def. hit before fall is over.
    it's gonna come before winters end I bet.
    I've already said before spring ends -_-. estimating pvk patch releases and I are like an abusive relationship. I keep coming back for more, sticking by my mod and all it does it close up and barely tell me anything. my friends tell me to leave him but...I know that once in every other year we'll have another love child together and it'll patch things over until...
  • DMXDMX Senior
    edited 5:14AM

    nah man it's coming before the summers end np.



    Rofl, yea ..
    joker_by_tortillaturtle-d50i9ir.png
  • ColonelColonel Finger Lickin' Good PVKII Team
    edited 5:14AM
    tehfudger wrote:

    This
    10this


    X infinity + pi =

    I love you two :D

    Co-Lead | Level Designer

Sign In or Register to comment.