Gheed

HappyfoxHappyfox Senior
edited 11:10PM in Site/Forums
For the love of god. Ban him! He is going crazy posting that fridgeing youtube video and lagging people shirleyles
Hey! Hey! I want more wenches! Hey! Hey! More wenches and me! Hey! Hey! I want more wenches, lots of wenches is what I need!

Comments

• Goodguy3Goodguy3 Senior
    edited 11:10PM
    That didn't last long.
    QUOTE (Damnstraight @ February 17 2009, 08:08 PM)
    Suck up less, or at least make it less obvious.

QUOTE (dinahCannon @ Feb 18 2010, 10:08 AM)
    If that's realistic, I'm Jesus.
  • PeepeewilsonPeepeewilson PVKII Team
    Banning, and removing all posts created by a user in a day can all be done from a single menu with one click on our new forums. :)
  • edited January 2012
    Rothaus-Pils.gif
    edited January 2012
    Don't be afraid, Enzo. There's no need to retract your initial statement. I knew what you meant. Y'all have every right to ban whoever you want from your servers (myself included). Just try not to deliberately get yourself banned from the forums like Gheed did. It's pretty easy to be nice.

For those of you reading who don't understand why Gheed was banned: He spammed the forums yesterday with about 20 threads filled with 100 copies of the same youtube video so that when opened, your browser would almost crash due to the overload of assets being downloaded. He threatened to do this prior to actually doing it and was well aware of the rammifications. It's all cleaned up now and his ban is permanent.
  • edited 11:10PM
    It just didn't feel right to post "Waldhaus", but if you like it, no problem.
  • Gold DoveGold Dove Senior
    Hey Enzo, me Blaze.

As you know Gheed had one of his high moments and he banned me from GC,RONIN and Slammin and iG basically all on the HL stats NETWORK.

He banned DALI and Peepee to.

Remember when you dropped me from admin in GC that time :o
    yeah I talked to gheed about it after you did it and he was going to drop you.

HE said that he was going to get Kazvall to pay it, and just like that he would drop you he also tried to convince me to pay for the HL statsserver and LOL at your signature.

Im being 100 percent truthful Enzo :)

Both are good beers.
  • HeiHei and truly did she know the name of the Kong Senior
    edited January 2012
    Anyone remember when I told Gheed he would fade into obscurity just like every other troll? It'll happen.

At least people like Team Minority could play pvkii
  • edited January 2012
    Gold Dove wrote:

Hey Enzo, me Blaze.

As you know Gheed had one of his high moments and he banned me from GC,RONIN and Slammin and iG basically all on the HL stats NETWORK.

He banned DALI and Peepee to.

Remember when you dropped me from admin in GC that time :o
    yeah I talked to gheed about it after you did it and he was going to drop you.

HE said that he was going to get Kazvall to pay it, and just like that he would drop you he also tried to convince me to pay for the HL statsserver and LOL at your signature.

Im being 100 percent truthful Enzo :)

I only talk to people directly and usually do not take into account what other people tell me about them. Basically to avoid disharmony. I unbanned you, since we only ban permanently in other cases and not, because we do not like them. But you are removed from the admin list, though. You only seem to have used it for your own amusement so far, e.g. on GC.

Both are good beers.

You know about both?! :)

I unbanned everyone else, because I did not feel good about the bans. That is also the reason for my post edit. We can't just decide bans for such reasons without Hempen or Lego.

Thanks and good night.
    edited January 2012
    I appreciate it. You've preserved your credibility as a server admin.

On the subject of Waldhaus and Rothaus beers: Some European beers are extremely difficult to get here in America. I live in a city that has a pretty huge German population, and was able to drink a few glasses of both (along with others) at a beer festival run by the Schmidt's family. They were pretty good.
  • Khaotic'Khaotic' Dinah #1 Senior

Anyone remember when I told Gheed he would fade into obscurity just like every other troll? It'll happen.

Just like Technique. I miss him sorta.

If you'd have been around, then you'd see that WoA and s2 could play pvkii too :)
    german beer, good beer
  • LordTrilobiteLordTrilobite Baron Grunwald disapproves. Senior
    Belgian beer is really good too.
    dragonattack_sig.jpg
  • Lt.HargroveLt.Hargrove Senior
    Polish Warka FTW. My father smiles upon it. (I'm too young)

Anyway, VODKA IZ BETTAH!1!!!oneone we are offtopic masters. I have over 400 posts, mostly silly answers. I wish I could be really usefull, I wish most of us could be usefull...
    I am sorrying for my poor English.

I prefer to consume daiquiris while shaving my sparse facial hair in a nice bubble bath while wearing my finest shower cap. :)

• edited January 2012

The only reason I'd fade into obscurity is if I left myself (topursueabetterfuturethan4k+posts) which is kind of what I'm doing. You created a thread about me after all that got popular so fast, I don't see a whole lot of trolls who get that kind of recognition as I've merely moved my focus to other things. The trend is that; everything I do or say gets passed around very very quickly. These forums have been practically dead anyways and I know how much you kids love drama, so really you should thank me. As for Heidrik Kong, I remember when you stopped talking so much shirley and pretty much submitted to me after Mayday and I had a little talk so don't get it into your head that just because I'm giving my servers to trusted friends means I'm gone. Those who know me know that if I were to come back and start from scratch, (whichIwouldn'thavetoanyways) I'd still be doing very well as my past hosting experiences have shown.

Peepee, I know you feel big now that you can do some dated (butnotasdatedasyouroldlayout) commands but that doesn't necessarily mean your IPB is protected from everything I could do to it and that goes for the PVKII servers as well. Go ahead and take a look at the previous website and community I helped create on www.protf2.com (theybroughtaserveraswellasmanynewusersbecauseofgheedbtw) and then see if you can brag to the handful of regular kids here about some of the nifty things you can do (howcuteloltrybraggingaboutagameupdateinstead). Not only does the ProTF2 website and forum look better than this blue "freeforums" template shirley; there is also much more activity, better security, and a stronger community; you could almost forget this PVKII forum is for an official game Peepee so don't pat yourself on the back too hard we all know this must have been difficult for a developer team (whichthankedmeforrunningmyserversanywayLOL) that can't even put out a decent patch.

"I appreciate it. You've preserved your credibility as a server admin."

Try preserving your own credibility as a developer instead of worrying about server admins.

Let's recap

I'm super e-fame amongst you kids, so much so that I have a popular forum topic and drama on the regular which adds to my reknown not to mention hosting the most popular servers which I've seen you all play on frequently (thisisnormalforme). If I wanted to kill the entire community including the website with a DDOS I could (youthinkihaventbeenpartofthatcommunityaswell?dontkidyourselves) and so could a lot of other people who have the same knowledge, people who I speak facts to have known this about me for a long time. And Peepee, you can't defend against that kind of attack with an IPB update let alone can you even keep me banned off these forums (amiwrong?). You'd have to lock all account creations and pray that I don't have hidden accounts which I may or may not. I port scanned this website and ran a vulnerability penetration test the first time you guys banned me and found exploit gold for services you're still running. :)

The fact is that I'm still on the Internet and people still fall in love with me every day (asismypast) so if I ever wanted to come back and assume dominating all of you I could and you wouldn't even know it was me. There were even people I witnessed trying to be just like me; but imitation is the most sincere form of flattery as I am the 2pac to your Ja Rule. The Ronin group was created June 3rd 2011, didn't take me long to organize and spread last time so don't make me want to break my old record for the sake of your own stability; could you really deal with much more of me?

This is my hobby and this half-dead community is just another phase to me, you're fortunate I lost my interest so fast but I knew I would anyways. Who knows I might be back someday, but if you didn't get anything out of this let it be understood that you all play PVKII and I play my own game.

Very few of you ever mattered to me; and most of you still don't.
  • Khaotic'Khaotic' Dinah #1 Senior
    Technique still was, and is a better troll than you will be Gheed.
    He was the best pvk player ever (sarcasm, btw) and a lot of threads was about him :))
    I miss Magic. .He was a good troll. Good at the game, too!
    Shut up, Magic!

ahh, good times.

edited January 2012
    Gheed PERMA banned me from all the HL stats server in the network AGAIN; after I told him who he was :-)
    he tried to pull my strings but he knew he couldn't so Gheed make as many accounts as you want your never going to win but hey congratz breh!

Achievement Unlocked!
    You take self pride for being a total dumbass and thinking anyone gives a flying fridge, just so you know you have the longest reply here and I wouldn't even bother reading all that shirley it just shows how much you really care. Hell I got to give it to Lilliemakken now you are a total dumb fridge haha!

:icon_pirate2: :emot-awesome:

• edited January 2012
    Gold Dove wrote:

Gheed PERMA banned me from all the HL stats server in the network AGAIN; after I told him who he was :-)
    he tried to pull my strings but he knew he couldn't so Gheed make as many accounts as you want your never going to win but hey congratz breh!

You made maps for me and would have continued had I cared about our relationship. You didn't read my post but all I had to do was read yours to realize; I already won.

You used to talk shirley on me, then kissed my ass and put in work for basic admin on one server (lolnopower) and now you're back to talking shirley then QQ'd when you got banned.

Kazvall and Enzo won't help you this time, they only take action to attempt repairing my reputation with somebody and this time you're not worth their effort.

Achievement Unlocked!
    I have a life.
    I have everything you wish you had.

• Dali's ClockDali's Clock Senior

The only reason I'd fade into obscurity is if I left myself (topursueabetterfuturethan4k+posts) which is kind of what I'm doing. You created a thread about me after all that got popular so fast, I don't see a whole lot of trolls who get that kind of recognition as I've merely moved my focus to other things. The trend is that; everything I do or say gets passed around very very quickly. These forums have been practically dead anyways and I know how much you kids love drama, so really you should thank me. As for Heidrik Kong, I remember when you stopped talking so much shirley and pretty much submitted to me after Mayday and I had a little talk so don't get it into your head that just because I'm giving my servers to trusted friends means I'm gone. Those who know me know that if I were to come back and start from scratch, (whichIwouldn'thavetoanyways) I'd still be doing very well as my past hosting experiences have shown.

Peepee, I know you feel big now that you can do some dated (butnotasdatedasyouroldlayout) commands but that doesn't necessarily mean your IPB is protected from everything I could do to it and that goes for the PVKII servers as well. Go ahead and take a look at the previous website and community I helped create on www.protf2.com (theybroughtaserveraswellasmanynewusersbecauseofgheedbtw) and then see if you can brag to the handful of regular kids here about some of the nifty things you can do (howcuteloltrybraggingaboutagameupdateinstead). Not only does the ProTF2 website and forum look better than this blue "freeforums" template shirley; there is also much more activity, better security, and a stronger community; you could almost forget this PVKII forum is for an official game Peepee so don't pat yourself on the back too hard we all know this must have been difficult for a developer team (whichthankedmeforrunningmyserversanywayLOL) that can't even put out a decent patch.

"I appreciate it. You've preserved your credibility as a server admin."

Try preserving your own credibility as a developer instead of worrying about server admins.

Let's recap

I'm super e-fame amongst you kids, so much so that I have a popular forum topic and drama on the regular which adds to my reknown not to mention hosting the most popular servers which I've seen you all play on frequently (thisisnormalforme). If I wanted to kill the entire community including the website with a DDOS I could (youthinkihaventbeenpartofthatcommunityaswell?dontkidyourselves) and so could a lot of other people who have the same knowledge, people who I speak facts to have known this about me for a long time. And Peepee, you can't defend against that kind of attack with an IPB update let alone can you even keep me banned off these forums (amiwrong?). You'd have to lock all account creations and pray that I don't have hidden accounts which I may or may not. I port scanned this website and ran a vulnerability penetration test the first time you guys banned me and found exploit gold for services you're still running. :)

The fact is that I'm still on the Internet and people still fall in love with me every day (asismypast) so if I ever wanted to come back and assume dominating all of you I could and you wouldn't even know it was me. There were even people I witnessed trying to be just like me; but imitation is the most sincere form of flattery as I am the 2pac to your Ja Rule. The Ronin group was created June 3rd 2011, didn't take me long to organize and spread last time so don't make me want to break my old record for the sake of your own stability; could you really deal with much more of me?

This is my hobby and this half-dead community is just another phase to me, you're fortunate I lost my interest so fast but I knew I would anyways. Who knows I might be back someday, but if you didn't get anything out of this let it be understood that you all play PVKII and I play my own game.

tl;dr
    QUOTE (Blaze @ Sep 18 2011, 06:07 PM) »
    Yes I know throwing it to Barner was dumb everything was going fast, you wouldn't know this mainly because you don't actually play you just get high and sit in spectate all day :P

edited January 2012
    Banned, but left his posts alone this time. Perhaps more visibility is in order.

Nobody ever wrote novels for an audience they didn't care about. I ban people when they break the rules, not because I don't like them. I have no opinion of you, Gheed. You're welcome in any server I have admin rights in, even if I can't expect the same courtesy from you. Thanks for continuing to play PVK2.

You made maps for me and would have continued had I cared about our relationship. You didn't read my post but all I had to do was read yours to realize; I already won.

You used to talk shirley on me, then kissed my ass and put in work for basic admin on one server (lolnopower) and now you're back to talking shirley then QQ'd when you got banned.

Kazvall and Enzo won't help you this time, they only take action to attempt repairing my reputation with somebody and this time you're not worth their effort.

Achievement Unlocked!
    I have a life.
    I have everything you wish you had.

anonymous: He spends money on a small mod off hl2
    anonymous: he spent so much money to get popular
    anonymous: He only picked a small game since theres not so many servers
    anonymous: i guess he figured he buys like 3 servers, people have to play on them and he gets popular
    anonymous: more people to listen to his annoying converstions on how he treats his gf badly and smokes weed
    anonymous: and
    anonymous: how rich he is getting paid minimum wage

This explains you Gheed :-).
    And have fun thinking I did anything for RONIN; yes made a crappy banner :), did a RONIN flag i did in literally 5 mins <: + it wasn't even alpha channeled + I love talking behind your back :)

ßŁλŻ€: why u scared
    anonymous: he thinks we're still close
    ßŁλŻ€: haha
    ßŁλŻ€: ok
    ßŁλŻ€: ill change ur name
    anonymous: i troll him with my alt account
    ßŁλŻ€: haha
    anonymous: until he banned me
    anonymous: he almost cried
    anonymous: right before he banned me, you heard whimpers in his voice
    anonymous: then he muted me
    anonymous: then like a minute later banned me

Gold Dove wrote:

i know who that is O.o
    Yes I know throwing it to Barner was dumb everything was going fast, you wouldn't know this mainly because you don't actually play you just get high and sit in spectate all day :P

Gold Dove wrote:

Best argument to contribute to a discussion as a PVKII player...
  • HeiHei and truly did she know the name of the Kong Senior
    "I have a life"
    "292.5 hours last 2 weeks"

k
  • edited January 2012
  • edited January 2012

"I have a life"
    "292.5 hours last 2 weeks"

k

Mostly idling to fill up the server, though.
    Enzo wrote:

Mostly idling to fill up the server, though.

he's fridgeign you out of power, and you're still supporting him? lol

Dali wrote:

he's fridgeign you out of power, and you're still supporting him? lol

This discussion has been closed.