мaѕтeR.®

Saias9Saias9 Senior
edited 1:51AM in PVKII Discussion
anyone ever heard of this guy? he basically brags and says 2V1 or 3v1 when he dies and calls himself the best and he challenges me to a 1v1 and i win atleast 9 rounds on him and havent lost one round and he is just just a joke lol

Comments

• LucasLucas Walter White Members
    edited 1:51AM
    QUOTE (SaiaS @ Nov 24 2011, 06:23 AM) »
    anyone ever heard of this guy? he basically brags and says 2V1 or 3v1 when he dies and calls himself the best and he challenges me to a 1v1 and i win atleast 9 rounds on him and havent lost one round and he is just just a joke lol

Ignore him.
    Tschoppo wrote:

hello dear, said banana pie, but all of a sudden it came to life.
  • PaladinPaladin Senior
    Sounds like another Technique or maybe it is him under a different name/account?
    2v2z7rr.jpg
  • edited 1:51AM
    voteban
  • ZinuXZinuX Mutated Walrus Hamster Members, Beta Tester
    QUOTE (Paladin @ Nov 24 2011, 11:30 AM) »
    Sounds like another Technique or maybe it is him under a different name/account?

Nah, only if he just plays HK and parrywhores. And ragequits/specs better players.
    dragonattacksig04.pngrage.jpg
  • MaydayMayday Engineering Supreme Senior
    saias, connoisseur of terrible threads
  • Saias9Saias9 Senior
    dicks
  • Saias9Saias9 Senior
    i wasent parry whoring i was just playing the way i play and just focus on attacking and not be a fag parryknight seems like everyone on here relies on auto parry god damn just remove it already its way to fkn overpowered and i know you guys will just repliy to me in a negative manner will idc im fkn sick auto parry it ruins the fkn game i h8 it so much
  • Saias9Saias9 Senior
    QUOTE (Mayday @ Nov 24 2011, 11:03 AM) »

keep your fat whore mouth to yourself mayday and block this thread i dare you like its gonna do anything ban me to like i care u all are fags anyway except for palidin and beanspants and heidrik
  • PerspectivePerspective Senior
    obviously mad
  • unnamed2unnamed2 Senior
    Saias, have you ever heard of a comma or a full stop? They kind of make your sentences easier to read.
  • Aroth77Aroth77 Senior
    QUOTE (SaiaS @ Nov 24 2011, 11:20 AM) »
    i wasent parry whoring i was just playing the way i play and just focus on attacking and not be a fag parryknight seems like everyone on here relies on auto parry god damn just remove it already its way to fkn overpowered and i know you guys will just repliy to me in a negative manner will idc im fkn sick auto parry it ruins the fkn game i h8 it so much

Issues
  • Mr. UnicornMr. Unicorn Bear-O-Dactyl Senior
    QUOTE (Mayday @ Nov 24 2011, 11:03 AM) »

QUOTE (Nagzar The Zerker @ Jan 30 2011, 01:11 AM) »
    I am smoking logic.

• HeiHei and truly did she know the name of the Kong Senior
    мaѕтeR.® is embarrassingly stupid. He goes on servers that don't even have stats and rejoins to avoid deaths
  • TalibananaTalibanana Senior
    Yeah, kongs right, seen him do it time and time again. I owned him repetitively once and got me banned on protf2 for a day. He tries to votekick and voteban people that are better than him.
    PVKii ISSA BUKU #1
  • cringecringe Senior
    Dude calls me an obvious hacker every time we're in the same server.

Also anyone complaining about "parry whoring" doesn't understand how to use charged hits.
  • LucasLucas Walter White Members
    I am a dick.
    Tschoppo wrote:

hello dear, said banana pie, but all of a sudden it came to life.
  • TalibananaTalibanana Senior
    [quote name='cringe' date='Nov 24 2011, 02:49 PM' post=

Also anyone complaining about "parry whoring" doesn't understand how to use charged hits.
    [/quote]

Ikr tongue.gif
    PVKii ISSA BUKU #1
    QUOTE (cringe @ Nov 25 2011, 12:49 PM) »

I don't like parry-whoring because fully charged hits, while breaking the PP, still do little damage. For one that only holds the mouse2 button (changing direction on my new attack, but still holding), it will take me quite some time to kill him with fully charged hits (especially if he is a HK and I am a zerker or huscarl), and I don't have time for his block spamming, I need to get that booty (and if I run past him, he will just follow me).

Make fully charged attacks do a lot more damage through blocks (PP or not) than they do now, so I can kill them moronic parry-whores faster and find some real enemies.
    1 attack direction no blocking

profit
  • CrackpunchCrackpunch Senior
    Derailed before page 2.
    trolololsig.png

Join us! http://steamcommunity.com/groups/PVKANZ A group for Australians and New Zealanders
  • Teh_SuxTeh_Sux Senior
    Appropiate timing I have to say.
    I have learned my lesson at last and may have a real forum signature thanks to the kind mercy of Bingo Bango
  • pookpook Senior
    Just played against him. He was amusing but not that hard. Scipo was giving me far more trouble.
    gimmie ze houn and look out for the tarantula, brazzahs
  • I pwn all of you. Y'all just mad and make stuff up n the forumz because u so jelly of my skillz. U all mad. QQ.
  • eggzoreggzor Senior
    QUOTE (мaѕтeR.® @ Nov 27 2011, 10:14 PM) »
    I pwn all of you. Y'all just mad and make stuff up n the forumz because u so jelly of my skillz. U all mad. QQ.

You're living for nothing now, i hope you're keeping some kind of record.
  • SkirmisherSkirmisher Senior
    I doubt that's really him. Probably a person who posted on this forum before and posted that just to make him sound more pathetic. *suspense music* He could be you, he could be me! He could even be!- I doubt he really even knows he's being disliked on by the forums. xD
  • DenshinDenshin Beta Tester, Authorized Creator
    Frameception?

QUOTE (Trojan•Clinique @ Nov 8 2011, 08:06 PM)
    Denshin is a rather overpowered class.

QUOTE (Lucas =) @ Jan 12 2012, 08:16 AM)
    We're currently working on making Denshin less OP.
    signatureopaquesmall.png

I don't think it's him because he can't speak English.
    <!--quoteo(post=232722:date=Nov 28 2011, 01:14 PM:name=Hei
  • BadGuyBadGuy Senior
    QUOTE (SaiaS @ Nov 24 2011, 11:16 AM) »
    dicks

OP fancies them.
    "if you lived near me I would've drowned you in a bucket of your mothers blood" - Wolfy Snackrib
    QUOTE (Sven Svennson @ Mar 9 2010, 04:12 AM) »
    Maybe I need a break from PVK.

• Saias9Saias9 Senior
    LOL i cant believe they didnt block this omg so funny