• EinEin Child Protection Services Senior
    edited 8:45AM
    edited November 2011

• FinlordFinlord Senior
  • The Old FoxThe Old Fox Senior
    You guys like wizards and shirley, these girls like to dress up as wizards too.
  • R-PhoenixR-Phoenix Simpering Beggar Senior

My canon 11/11 post.
    I'm Resurrected Phoenix, #1 Europe HEIÐRIK KONG Fan and Founder of European-Canadian Alliance.
    sjdhfklsdf.png
  • HeiHei and truly did she know the name of the Kong Senior
    You are from the future it's only the 10th
    edited November 2011
    When are we going to play Moonbase Alpha by the way?

I'M IN SPACE I'M IN SPACE I'M IN SPACE I'M IN SPACE I'M IN SPACE I'M IN SPACE I'M IN SPACE I'M IN SPACE I'M IN SPACE I'M IN SPACE I'M IN SPACE I'M IN SPACE I'M IN SPACE I'M IN SPACE I'M IN SPACE I'M IN SPACE I'M IN SPACE
    I'm Resurrected Phoenix, #1 Europe HEIÐRIK KONG Fan and Founder of European-Canadian Alliance.
    sjdhfklsdf.png
    edited November 2011
    I don't have that installed anymore because it wouldn't let me play online for some reason

• ZinuXZinuX Mutated Walrus Hamster Members, Beta Tester
    For some unholy reason I always end up here when browsing youtube

I SAID HEYYEYAAEYAAAAEYAEYAA, I SAID: HEY WHATS GOING ON?
    dragonattacksig04.pngrage.jpg
  • ColonelColonel Finger Lickin' Good PVKII Team
    lololoolololololawlawl abnd ui havent even watched the videoo!

xq0LCrG.png
    Everything has its beginning, hop aboard the grogboat!  
    Colonel: Co-Lead | Level Designer

because f­uck yes
  • gheedgheed Banned
    QUOTE (R-Phoenix @ Nov 4 2011, 02:13 AM) »
    Everyone's getting mad.

Meh, I learned not to care if people listens to bad music, I just can't stand people who thinks they know good rap music because they listen to Eminem and Coolio, and that applies to other genres (Slipknot, metal; Green Day, punk; Fallout Boy, rock; etc.), but I'm getting rid of this too. Video related, now that's rap, featuring Kerry King.

And gheed, you have a very wrong concept of Hipsterness, that's another point for Kong in his statement about you not knowing music. Nothing personal.

Oh, one last thing, I just bought Cap'n's album Trout Mask Replica and listened to it almost all in once and well, I can't find a word that can describe my sensations but I had a very fùcked up dream later in the night.

You're a douche bag talking out your ass like errbody currs. Go take a walk kid, you're so full of facepalm.
    Good day to you partner! I'm Gheed and I can already tell that I'll be your best friend in this forsaken camp. A spare weapon, some gold, a small gem is all I want in exchange for the equipment you'll need on whatever quests you might undertake. Now, now, now... Don't be shy, all of my items are guaranteed for life and come with a two-day warranty!

10975376-cupid420-banner.jpg

{R} | 24/7 Arena/Cathedral [HLStatsX|Chicago]: 69.28.220.10:27015 * Gentlemen's Club [Island|24/7|Mature|HLStatsX|NYC]: 69.90.34.171:27015 * Slammin Butt Pirates CUSTOM|FASTDL: 216.6.224.138:27015 * iG | Trinket Wars [EU]: 84.246.125.35:27900
  • gheedgheed Banned
    <!--quoteo(post=231751:date=Nov 4 2011, 02:31 AM:name=Hei
    Good day to you partner! I'm Gheed and I can already tell that I'll be your best friend in this forsaken camp. A spare weapon, some gold, a small gem is all I want in exchange for the equipment you'll need on whatever quests you might undertake. Now, now, now... Don't be shy, all of my items are guaranteed for life and come with a two-day warranty!

{R} | 24/7 Arena/Cathedral [HLStatsX|Chicago]: 69.28.220.10:27015 * Gentlemen's Club [Island|24/7|Mature|HLStatsX|NYC]: 69.90.34.171:27015 * Slammin Butt Pirates CUSTOM|FASTDL: 216.6.224.138:27015 * iG | Trinket Wars [EU]: 84.246.125.35:27900
    edited November 2011
    It's cute when you type like a 10 year old.

QUOTE (gheed @ Nov 14 2011, 05:40 AM) »
    You're a douche bag talking out your ass like errbody currs. Go take a walk kid, you're so full of facepalm.

You really need to outrage to get your point, don't you? You've chosen the wrong person: I had to deal with thousands of people like you on the internet, these ones giving credit to italian artist not being worth a single penny. Do you think I can't stand your offenses after I experienced the fans of Vasco Rossi, who covered Creep by Radiohead, telling that people like me had to fridge off becuase no one listened to RD before Vasco covered them? You're just like everybody of them, you're part of the reason Captain Beefheart quitted playing music, you're a contributor to music oblivion. Shame on you.
    sjdhfklsdf.png
  • JollygreenJollygreen Troll Senior
    italians suck at gaming
    1pYiF.gif
    This thread is about music, not vidya games

• gheedgheed Banned
    edited November 2011

3:08 is my favorite, it's mad skillz.

You niggas can scream, holla and curse go ahead and respond pull that pen and pad up on out of your purse.

• gheedgheed Banned
    edited November 2011
    QUOTE (R-Phoenix @ Nov 14 2011, 08:35 AM) »
    You really need to outrage to get your point, don't you? You've chosen the wrong person: I had to deal with thousands of people like you on the internet, these ones giving credit to italian artist not being worth a single penny. Do you think I can't stand your offenses after I experienced the fans of Vasco Rossi, who covered Creep by Radiohead, telling that people like me had to fridge off becuase no one listened to RD before Vasco covered them? You're just like everybody of them, you're part of the reason Captain Beefheart quitted playing music, you're a contributor to music oblivion. Shame on you.

Outrage? It's a few words I typed out to ya while I was blazed. I chose the wrong person? I'm so scurred of u. You had to deal with thousand of people like me on the Internet? You wouldn't be able to handle a thousand gheeds. I'm half italian yes but you see, people already buy from me so hurp derp now get on the ground n slurp. I don't think you can stand me n my influx of mystikical slick sh1t, which is why you gotta act like you got it all figured out n piss but fur me it's bliss cause this just as good as u givin my asshole a french kiss. <3

Vasco Rossi is a pussy and Radiohead is too limp wrist peachy cheeks for my type but I respect them as musicians. You sound like a teenager yelling at your parents, "yer just like errbody of them, you're part of the problem" blah blah. Cry in a corner or go get a woman to feel sympathetic for you.

Me baby, you can throw a frisbee in a blizzard he'll catch it in his teeth what is he? He's a wizard.

And wtf "music oblivion"? I'm a guitarist, rapper, writer and I don't do it for the cash I do it cause it's a passion; like i said reead above young blood i already got crew who say I'm phat and I already got people buyin my shirley cause it's dope. Who the fridge is Beefheart and why should I give a shirley?

And if everybody was like me on the Internet kid, you wouldn't have an Internet to get on because everywhere I go people lift me up on they shoulders; I give them words n connect like you've never seen er understand and I make them feel my emotion when I spit these ill rhymes. I'm an artist, I been on this game for like a couple of months cause i found it one night when i was drunk and bitches mutter my name constantly ever since. I'm the butter to your bread; without me to respond to you'd jus b jerkin off in yo bunk bed alone til ur dick spurts n drops dead. I hardly use admin cause I don't need it to run the ring they make me king watch me fly to the skies with a thousand niggas unda my wing; I respect those who respect me and that's how it be until I see you fit just submit I'm much more clever than you now take a hit.

You're that kid of the group.

/flips hair back and froth
    /thread

QUOTE (Uncle Peat @ Nov 7 2011, 06:44 AM) »
    soo coool
    mellow.gif

I won't go further because mods are monitoring this thread and the people arguing in here, yes, I'm talking to you gheed, you better stop this outraging. And say hi to the fresh Soulja Boy for me.

sjdhfklsdf.png
  • gheedgheed Banned
    edited November 2011
    Errwher I be mods be hustlin on me cos of my autotrophic dinoflagellates gon get um. Best quote ever was: "Gheed first and last warning before ban" it made me smile cause I know they just bein affectionate.

Here's a rap beat from a great artist since I know yall gettin all uppidy over rap music.

If I write some cipers to this beat you gonna hav 2 listen I might subliminal u in der.

P.S. who da fridge is soulja boy?

• Gold DoveGold Dove Senior
    time to end all of the pvk community ok west side here we go badboys outlaws

ya men i just posted this why em i even posting this i aint even supposed to be on this forum but what the hell bad boy killa right hurr west side thug life

• gheedgheed Banned

• edited November 2011
    QUOTE (Blaze @ Nov 16 2011, 09:21 PM) »
    time to end all of the pvk community ok west side here we go badboys outlaws

ya men i just posted this why em i even posting this i aint even supposed to be on this forum but what the hell bad boy killa right hurr west side thug life

2pac is and will probably be the best rapper ever, I'm not a big rapping fan and I've heard quite some stuff but nothing imo can match with 2pac, he's a fridgeing legend. The video below explains all :

• Gold DoveGold Dove Senior
    QUOTE (THEMANOFWAR @ Nov 16 2011, 10:44 PM) »
    2pac is and will probably be the best rapper ever, I'm not a big rapping fan and I've heard quite some stuff but nothing imo can match with 2pac, he's a fridgeing legend. The video below explains all :

well thats just the way it is

• gheedgheed Banned
    edited November 2011
    Yeah, 2pac is legendary and I love all his shirley but there are rappers in his league; some are dead some aren't but not many.

But...what does this mean exactly? Avatar is my face when I read this:

"2pac is and will probably be the best rapper ever"

Til the day I die, you can bring your crew, but we remain true motha fukka

{R} Still ballin. {R}

• edited November 2011
    Excuse my poor english hehe. You get my point
    sjdhfklsdf.png
    type o negative, nice.