bugs

anemoneanemone Senior
edited 6:05PM in Bugs/Support
thread
i've been noticing a few bugs...

I had a huscarl special which didn't seem to eventuate,
then I noticed I had pace on me when using the sword doing swings with it, then I changed to axe and this went away.

in Keep, can who ever made it just change the spawn zone, so that don't spawn into raised ground?

when attacking with a parrot.. it sometimes says 'blah left hook' when you get a parrot kill,
I think this might be due to attacking them with limbs beforehand

squeel for mercy is a stupid line and doesn't sound right or fit at all.

I think if a captain has a loaded blunderbuss and then loads a special it should load quicker with a different animation.

I can't remember the other glitches atm.

anyone else got some?

casper.s2

kinship is open for boarding,

sign the board and let flotsam become .s2

http://forums.pvkii.com/index.php?showtopic=12155

the uncurstable; the untouchable— alliance, coalition, syndicate, kinfolks.... coterie

s2 'You'

Comments

• unnamed2unnamed2 Senior
    edited October 2011
    QUOTE (anemone @ Oct 22 2011, 08:03 AM) »
    squeel for mercy is a stupid line and doesn't sound right or fit at all.

I think if a captain has a loaded blunderbuss and then loads a special it should load quicker with a different animation.

Good job finding these bugs in particular. I didn't notice them at all.
  • GourdainGourdain Senior
    edited 6:05PM
    Screwed up menus like the sound menu.
    Gourdain the guardian!
  • HeiHei and truly did she know the name of the Kong Senior
    Some of those may be a consequence of 300 latency
  • anemoneanemone Senior
    Nah I have a feeling it is like the knight with controllable pinpoint special, which happens to anyone.

yeah anon, I was trying to prompt myself to think of the one's i've been noticing.

Speaking of sound menus, is there a way to select output device for pvk2 or in steam?
    My mobo is nice and I can direct music via the back jack or front jacks on my case, and another stream of audio else where.

I have music going out the headphone jack in the front and headphones plugged in the back for pvk2,
    but the pvk2 sound won't direct out the back... because I think it auto detects... or I can't specify in game the output method.

arg anyway. i've done it with other things... and I think with pvk2 before also,

it is so I can still have music playing but it is muffled from the game in my headphones
    casper.s2

the uncurstable; the untouchable— alliance, coalition, syndicate, kinfolks.... coterie

s2 'You'
  • anemoneanemone Senior
    OK I GOT SOME LOL

ok ok, so lately it has been bug fest...

skirmishers and others I catch running around like they have water in their boots. splish splosh splish splosh..

people have been stealing from the chests and are consequentially leaking coins out of their pockets and anuses.

kegs are falling silent.... this never used to happen... I am losing the ability to hear kegs some times... it may be the orientation or where I am when they are lit I am not sure why this is happening sorry.

that's it for now
    casper.s2

s2 'You'
  • FinlordFinlord Senior
    QUOTE (anemone @ Nov 21 2011, 12:34 PM) »
    people have been stealing from the chests and are consequentially leaking coins out of their pockets and anuses.

I think thats known bug and happens only if you press alt+tab or whatever you have to press to minimize your game.