add ons

edited 5:06PM in Servers
server
I was just wondering if it was somehow possible to let servers use thirdperson withouth actually enabling sv_cheats 1. I heard some people say that another server, a custom one had some sort of '' vote for thirdperson '' option, does anyone know anything more about this?

I would also like to ask the developers if they could perhaps consider letting server owners decide if their players can use specials on their own server, i really think that if server owners have that option, they could really boost up the gameplay and make it more fun for everyone. Neither do i want to see this happen to all the servers ofcourse, I like using specials but disabling specials in LTS is really something what i and a few others would like to try out in public play.

Please reply only if you can help

Comments

• Trojan•CliniqueTrojan•Clinique Be precise. A lack of precision is dangerous. Senior
    edited 5:06PM
    Disabling specials for clan wars would be cool.
  • JizzlerJizzler Senior
    I tried playing in thirdperson on the iG server. I was suprised how well it actually worked.
    lMrr3YC.gif?1
    image,PVKII,white,black.png
  • anemoneanemone Senior
    he said if you can help....

yep I SEEN IT.. I played the third person I was there... the vote in buttpirates doesn't work.

can you find out a way to ENABLE 'stopsound' with out sv cheats1 ????

and then tell other source games... not having loud maps blasting in your ear hole... would be nice.

also... no I can't help and yes some guy called it a super once "oh man he just used his super on me"...

no

nonoyesno
    casper.s2

kinship is open for boarding,

sign the board and let flotsam become .s2

http://forums.pvkii.com/index.php?showtopic=12155

the uncurstable; the untouchable— alliance, coalition, syndicate, kinfolks.... coterie

s2 'You'
  • anemoneanemone Senior
    I agree with casper image
    casper.s2

kinship is open for boarding,

sign the board and let flotsam become .s2

http://forums.pvkii.com/index.php?showtopic=12155

the uncurstable; the untouchable— alliance, coalition, syndicate, kinfolks.... coterie

s2 'You'
  • GourdainGourdain Senior
    Anemone is your account hacked?
    Gourdain the guardian!