Models, Maps and Vocals!

124»

Comments

• Goodguy3Goodguy3 Senior
    edited 9:09AM
    Is it the skirmisher's new eye-patch missile launcher?
    QUOTE (Damnstraight @ February 17 2009, 08:08 PM)
    Suck up less, or at least make it less obvious.

QUOTE (dinahCannon @ Feb 18 2010, 10:08 AM)
    If that's realistic, I'm Jesus.
  • ColonelColonel Finger Lickin' Good PVKII Team
    It has been a while since the last update so I'll post something I found on the website from said update.

The following image appears to be a work in progress of the sharpshooter`s long rifle. Let's create buzz.

http://www.pvkii.com/newsapril2011/longriflerender13.jpg

Co-Lead | Level Designer

• Lt.HargroveLt.Hargrove Senior
    Where are you, Trilo?

THE FLINT IZ GOLDEEEEEEEEEEN! FLINTS WERENT GOLDEEEEEEEEEN! They were just a metal. But not gold, gold is not durable. Change it.

I am sorrying for my poor English.

• HeiHei and truly did she know the name of the Kong Senior
    That's clearly brass. It doesn't even look like gold.
    Ohm fetch teh buckets lul. The flint pic was released but not revealed to the public. Surprised the devs or testers haven't said anything about this as far as I know

Co-Lead | Level Designer

• Sir StalwartSir Stalwart Senior
    Who knows, they seem to like keeping us in the dark. Did Bingo Bango die or something?
    A real warrior isn't unafraid, he is afraid to show it.
    lol no, well in a way he almost died drowning in bullshirley on the application side

Co-Lead | Level Designer

• Bingo BangoBingo Bango one-eyed willy PVKII Team
    edited May 2011
    Hello girls. Not dead (me/the gang/the game). We're not using that rifle any more neither, it's super old.
    Apologies for the quietness, we'll have some nice things soon
  • edited 9:09AM
    QUOTE (Bingo Bango @ May 21 2011, 09:04 PM) »
    soon

you said that 2 months ago

icon_restless.gif
    Guaranteed idioticy since 1995.
    Cry some more.
    QUOTE (Bingo Bango @ May 21 2011, 02:04 PM) »
    Hello girls. Not dead (me/the game). We're not using that rifle any more neither, it's super old.
    Apologies for the quietness, we'll have some nice things soon

Some suggestions - tortuga through the years, all about freeze (the skybox texture is in hammer, so u know...), jahhur can talk about his new map te_cara, gaz can update us on pinegrove, perhaps an "Ahoy sharpshooter" videos (knidof like the "meet the..." for team fortress) - could easily be done with other players/bots and no one as the MaA - i figure he's still in the early phases of dev. Perhaps a sneek peek at lol... high quality MaA voices wink.gif orrr hey now Ct showed us a bit of zeppy - how about a little bit more biggrin.gif

These don't have to be news postings. I know I would be satisfied with a news post every 1-2 months with a good helping of at least 1 journal entry and a bunch of "related" tweets in between. You guys have a lot on your hands nowadays, but tweeting something full of character like the Jamaican Pirate here and there will help the community keep an eye on the mod better. I fully support the tweeting, yet as a community member being a part of the demand in the forums and in the game, its time for some more updates soon - regardless of the size. That way you stay in the radar, and don't coast under it like BlackMesaSource.

Co-Lead | Level Designer

• skenvoskenvo senior
    QUOTE (Colonel Sanders @ May 23 2011, 08:39 AM) »
    ...its time for some more updates soon - regardless of the size...

Now how many times have we said this...
    useful things for me to copy-paste at my leisure OR ELSE:
    It's Its so he's is IS Is
    S S S s ss s SS
    No, I put forward suggestions instead of saying "lulzomgIwantmoar" or the like. Vital signs are good - they've been using the SDK a lot per usual.

Co-Lead | Level Designer

• R-PhoenixR-Phoenix Simpering Beggar Senior
    edited July 2011
    One month and a half shouldn't be considered a "necroing", moreover this is an important thing.

Mah, I tried to sign up to steam translations and I did the required translation test to have the chance to constantly correct the PVKII one. Moderator rejected me because I wasn't faithful to puntuaction, but that's not true! And, even if it was, what the hell does it have to do with my translation ability?
    I'm Resurrected Phoenix, #1 Europe HEIÐRIK KONG Fan and Founder of European-Canadian Alliance.
    sjdhfklsdf.png
  • HeiHei and truly did she know the name of the Kong Senior
    OH PHOENIX GOT OWNED!11!!

:P
  • R-PhoenixR-Phoenix Simpering Beggar Senior
    Silence! I'm yellow now, I've nothing to deal with you lower classes.

But I love you anyway. <3
    I'm Resurrected Phoenix, #1 Europe HEIÐRIK KONG Fan and Founder of European-Canadian Alliance.
    sjdhfklsdf.png