• ZinuXZinuX Mutated Walrus Hamster Members, Beta Tester
    edited 9:49AM
    Tsk Tsk.
    dragonattacksig04.pngrage.jpg
  • MaysonMayson Senior
    edited May 2011
    QUOTE (123 @ May 16 2011, 05:16 PM) »
    Ha ha, awesome.

I guess it was only a matter of time before it would come to this.

Your regular rage attacks do more harm than good.^^
  • 123123 Senior
    No doubt it is justified. I would hate me too.
    ¹²³
  • edited 9:49AM
    123, how could you?
  • HeiHei and truly did she know the name of the Kong Senior
    The 123 is a cool guy
  • TschoppoTschoppo the choppin´ Senior
    so disconnecting is cool now.. like smoking and listening to bad music?

slugsig.jpg

No, not until I start doing it
  • Lt.HargroveLt.Hargrove Senior
    Smoooooooooke that LOGIC! So I can start spreading it!

Ehm, and this disconnecting is really silly.
    I am sorrying for my poor English.

• PeepeewilsonPeepeewilson PVKII Team
    They caught you red-handed, 123. The jig is up!
  • 123123 Senior
    Guilty as charged sad.gif
    ¹²³
  • Sir StalwartSir Stalwart Senior
    Wow, pathetic.
    A real warrior isn't unafraid, he is afraid to show it.
  • anemoneanemone Senior
    edited May 2011
    bahehehe.

Boe is fine, he is not bad also.

I think they use some program to disconnect....

because I have had them at low hp.. and they don't too concerned, fighting me when one big swing could wipe them out... there is something going on.

no death by keg, nothing.

It must be a low low, hp threshold reconnection patch or something...

I think it would be a good idea to add a disconnect as a kill IF... 25-10 % left of hp not 50%... and not injured... steam crashes so often and.. and net can drop out..
    all sorts can happen.. so config it just for reconnectors.. I would be disappointed more than anything to gain a kill for a disconnect.

Just like when.. um.. someone changes teams... or goes spectate after you hit them and you get the kill or they do when you are afk.. and join spectate but still get killed by afkillers.

I got steam achievement for throwing chest and killing when I did something else completely different, it was a bummer.. there was another one like that...

But making someone rage quit would be an easy Achievement to style into the list and I think it a great add in biggrin.gif
    Needs some clever setting up though. Or maybe you can only get it by grabbing a screen shot of proof.. and submitting it to you guys... that way people get more involved and are more likely to join forum..

and could provide and endless source of lols... like when 123 gets caught biggrin.gif

haha...

I give away SO many achievements, could there be a achievement for that, or is there some sort of secret stats... I bet I am close to top.. seriously.. I notice I am always giving them away in matches... For some reason biggrin.gif
    casper.s2

kinship is open for boarding,

sign the board and let flotsam become .s2

http://forums.pvkii.com/index.php?showtopic=12155

the uncurstable; the untouchable— alliance, coalition, syndicate, kinfolks.... coterie

s2 'You'
  • 123123 Senior
    QUOTE (anemone @ May 19 2011, 03:08 PM) »
    like when 123 gets caught biggrin.gif

Hey man, he shopped that shirley. I'm innocent. I promise. Perhaps.
    ¹²³
    QUOTE (anemone @ May 19 2011, 07:08 AM) »
    I think they use some program to disconnect....

No, they bind a key to the console command "retry"
  • MaysonMayson Senior
    QUOTE (anemone @ May 19 2011, 03:08 PM) »
    I think it would be a good idea to add a disconnect as a kill IF... 25-10 % left of hp not 50%... and not injured... steam crashes so often and.. and net can drop out..
    all sorts can happen.. so config it just for reconnectors.. I would be disappointed more than anything to gain a kill for a disconnect.

CrackaPolly already said that the developer team is working on it! :3
  • anemoneanemone Senior
    <!--quoteo(post=222202:date=May 20 2011, 01:43 AM:name=Hei
    casper.s2

kinship is open for boarding,

sign the board and let flotsam become .s2

http://forums.pvkii.com/index.php?showtopic=12155

the uncurstable; the untouchable— alliance, coalition, syndicate, kinfolks.... coterie

s2 'You'
  • SighSigh Senior
    123, I am disappoint.
    Greetz,

Mister Sigh, CommoC Founder

QUOTE (Pysiek @ Dec 29 2010, 09:07 PM)
    Welcome on boat!

"When she misses her monthlies and wees on one of them preggie stick fings and the numbers are laughing little baby faces then you can panic." - Bango Bingo
    Ànother disconnecter, he reconnected before death.

Name : Taapo

# 144 "Taapo" STEAM_0:1:25083552 00:44 146 0 active

In the server Gfm-clan.com

• L4teniusL4tenius The Monkeyhandler Senior
    <
    FEAR THE MONKEY
    What are you trying to say?

I'm giving information, i'm not asking anyone to get him banned, if there would be any server admin active on this forum and he saw this, he would probably pay attention or talk to him about it . I know i don't have any proof.
  • R-PhoenixR-Phoenix Simpering Beggar Senior
    edited May 2011
    Nice one 123, you shouted at me for streaming once in a while my music and now you went to the same level of disconnecters.
    All your raging sentences of forcing people's throat with music now lost a little shade of sense they once had, you're just a hypocritical and a teenager. Now I realize I spent most of my steam conversations with an idiot.
    I'm Resurrected Phoenix, #1 Europe HEIÐRIK KONG Fan and Founder of European-Canadian Alliance.
    sjdhfklsdf.png
  • 123123 Senior
    Really? Is this what it has come to? God, fridgeing, damnit!

Daniel, i think this is getting out of hand and i do believe it is time for you to explain yourself.
    ¹²³
  • SighSigh Senior
    QUOTE (R-Phoenix @ May 22 2011, 11:26 PM) »
    Nice one 123, you shouted at me for streaming once in a while my music and now you went to the same level of disconnecters.
    All your raging sentences of forcing people's throat with music now lost a little shade of sense they once had, you're just a hypocritical and a teenager. Now I realize I spent most of my steam conversations with an idiot.

You sir, are overreacting and very unkind.
    Greetz,

Mister Sigh, CommoC Founder

QUOTE (Pysiek @ Dec 29 2010, 09:07 PM)
    Welcome on boat!

"When she misses her monthlies and wees on one of them preggie stick fings and the numbers are laughing little baby faces then you can panic." - Bango Bingo
  • R-PhoenixR-Phoenix Simpering Beggar Senior
    QUOTE (Sigh @ May 23 2011, 12:27 PM) »
    You sir, are overreacting and very unkind.

Two perfect characteristics to describe the person above you. What you reap is what you sow Sigh.
    I'm Resurrected Phoenix, #1 Europe HEIÐRIK KONG Fan and Founder of European-Canadian Alliance.
    sjdhfklsdf.png
  • 123123 Senior
    People, it's time to shut up. This has gotten out of hand.

Clearly I'm not a reconnecter. Why on earth would i do that? I obviously care about this issue. Anyone who has played with me on a regular basis can attest to this. I don't even know how to reconnect, God damnit.

Moreover this line "yes, because noone cares" does not sound like me at all. A "yes" without a capital letter, and "noone" in one word? No way!

I cannot believe I'm actually defending myself against these stupid accusations.
    ¹²³
  • Bingo BangoBingo Bango one-eyed willy PVKII Team
    God! You're eating each other alive in here!

Next patch will have the kill fix. 123 doesn't reconnect from what I've seen. Also, shaddap.

CASE CLOSED, I'm gonna go play some L.A. Noire. Don't make me come down here again!
  • edited May 2011
    QUOTE (123 @ May 23 2011, 03:08 PM) »
    People, it's time to shut up. This has gotten out of hand.

Clearly I'm not a reconnecter. Why on earth would i do that? I obviously care about this issue. Anyone who has played with me on a regular basis can attest to this. I don't even know how to reconnect, God damnit.

Moreover this line "yes, because noone cares" does not sound like me at all. A "yes" without a capital letter, and "noone" in one word? No way!

I cannot believe I'm actually defending myself against these stupid accusations.

You actually did reconnect a couple of times in row. I'm not handing out any better evidence because you are I am a nice person and I don't want to get you banned. I haven't seen you do the trick any time else though.

Deal with it.
  • 123123 Senior
    The hell is going on? I have never reconnected in my life. I don't even know how to do it - effectively, that is.

Why would i resort to such petty ways? And is it possible that this was in fact not me?

Given my activity on this particular matter this makes no sense.

I am not gonna deal with it, just like that. It has come to a point where i need to know what the hell is going on.
    ¹²³
    lol
This discussion has been closed.