24/7 island (admin ???????)
Nick: ochicag
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197987360848 - Private YEAH
STEAM_0:0:13547560
demo not really needed.

http://teaminstinct.de/banned/index.php?se...&ba=Unknown
http://sourcebans.convictgaming.com/index....advType=steamid

QUOTE (mamama @ Apr 6 2011, 10:30 PM) »
Well what about banning STEAM_0:0:13547560 aka ochicag, if you only search at the ID on google you find many other sides that has banned him, he is full of wh, aimbot etc, but wtf I guess he got rcon password too cause someone muted me and I guess it was him cause he was standing still for 10-20 sec before I got muted.....................

srsly is there no way u can remove that freaking player from the game?

Comments

• FinlordFinlord Senior
    edited April 2011
    I was playing today with him and I didn't noticed any sign of cheating. I can be wrong of course but if he is cheating he is pretty poor cheater.
  • Bingo BangoBingo Bango one-eyed willy PVKII Team
    edited April 2011
    99% of the time, a demo is completely needed.
  • ExedolExedol Senior
    edited 6:47AM
    srsly is there no way u can remove that freaking player from the game?

Oh.
    You were most likely playing on 24/7 Island. Be warned though that the top one and top two are most likely cheaters. Probably using materials wallhack.. so..
    > Materials wallhack is a skin.
    > Undetectable by VAC
    Which means no one can do anything about it
    I was playing today with him and I didn't noticed any sign of cheating. I can be wrong of course but if he is cheating he is pretty poor cheater.

Finlord, play with this dude on 24/7 Island you'll see him shooting arrows before you actually show yourself.
    ohmy.gif
  • Trojan•CliniqueTrojan•Clinique Be precise. A lack of precision is dangerous. Senior
    Its Digital on another account, same poor reflexes, same poor pvkii player.
  • OnkelDagobertOnkelDagobert Senior
    QUOTE (Exedol @ Apr 7 2011, 04:14 PM) »
    > Materials wallhack is a skin.
    > Undetectable by VAC
    Which means no one can do anything about it

sv_pure 1 ?
  • PaladinPaladin Senior
    edited April 2011
    Although not a demo and not really great evidence but when I joined into this server, He quickly switched his tags from Developer to Beta Tester and then to Supporter
    but I wasn't able to take the screenshot quickly enough when he had the Developer and Beta Tester tags.

2v2z7rr.jpg
  • mamamamamama Senior
    edited April 2011
    QUOTE (Finlord @ Apr 6 2011, 10:25 PM) »

Ok you played with him, but did u spectate him for 10-15min? Probably not.
    And he's banned on several CSS server too as a example, his steam id is private kinda a plus too, prefire all the fridgeing time, watch in the wall without having seen something and so on, so retard & obvious how the hell could he be a supporter and beta tester rofl.
  • 123123 Senior
    If this indeed is Digital Killer then there's nothing to do. According to him "global bans" - if they even exist - does nothing.

The only thing left to do is to hide from him in safe servers with good admins.

Baaaaah
    ¹²³
  • HeiHei and truly did she know the name of the Kong Senior
    No need to hide, he only plays on his own server
  • ExedolExedol Senior
    edited April 2011
    sv_pure 1

I said nothing you can do
    No need to hide, he only plays on his own server

This is why.
  • L4teniusL4tenius The Monkeyhandler Senior
    I find this kind of amusing. Some idiot wasting his life cheating in game, where cheating can't even be as bad as in some games.
    <
    FEAR THE MONKEY
  • JerreJerre Senior
    I saw him yesterday playing, recorded a demo and watched it to slow it down with r_drawothermodels 2. I watched the other demos too here around the forums a while ago before 2.4 was out.

I see how the crossbolts go either from the left or right side of the metal arms while the crossbow adjust itself where the bolt was fired. While he switches to aim-mode, it only takes like 0.2 secs between the switching and the firing and than you'll see it. It's not hard to spot.

Wallhack was easy to detect. He pre-fired a arrow from his longbow he killed a Pirate Captain just when he entered the Knight's courtyard. He follows them, keeping the crosshair next to them. Depeding in which direction they are coming when they are behind the rocks or either behind walls, especially in the Knight's castle near those tunnels or the stairs.

2 players of the Pirate team disconnected just after they got killed from his Crossbow kills. No one detected that he was walling/aimbotting.

VAC can't detect hacks on Source mods and with his multiple Steam accounts (Digitalkiller/Kill Bill Kiddou/ochicag, etc.), one of the has a dev/beta/support tag. So don't end up getting banned by him. Only SBP and CVG have Admins. I don't know how he got those tags. But it will hard to get him banned but we don't give up!! icon_restless.gif

PS: I'm wondering why he only plays on 24/7 Island even before he got those dev tags. Never seeing him on other servers with Island on it. Seeing him playing TW or Arena would be funny to see. Maybe he only plays on Island 'cause he can hide in the Knights spawn or around it...

Avast!
    Yo ho, yo ho, a pirate's life for me.
    We extort, we pilfer, we filch, and sack,
    Drink up, me 'earties, yo ho.
    Maraud and embezzle, and even high-jack,
  • TschoppoTschoppo the choppin´ Senior
    I'm wondering why he only plays on 24/7 Island
    ->
    he only plays on his own server

slugsig.jpg

• OnkelDagobertOnkelDagobert Senior
    Seeing him playing TW or Arena would be funny to see

played on my server last Sunday but just for 7 minutes.
    http://www.my-g-n.com/~hl2/demos/pvk2/auto...e_sandstorm.dem (at about 17:00 min he joins the server)
    Cant say he is using Aimbot, because the fist person view is broken on auto-recorded demos (does anyone know why?), but u can see the Wallhack.

• nopenope Senior
    i dont know about ochicag but there are at least two admins in this server
    Yeah, there was a guy named Mr Jezus or something there who had admin. He also claimed it was his server, which is curious.
  • Shellshock_Shellshock_ Senior
    Today I was playing against him for some rounds on bt_island (I was a Pirate and he was a Knight - Archer) and now I can only confirm that he's a cheater.
    Not only that he barely missed any opponents, but also always knew where they were.
  • 123123 Senior
    QUOTE (Shellshock_ @ Apr 20 2011, 02:06 AM) »
    Today I was playing against him for some rounds on bt_island (I was a Pirate and he was a Knight - Archer) and now I can only confirm that he's a cheater.
    Not only that he barely missed any opponents, but also always knew where they were.

Which server was this? To me 24/7 island looks down.

If this is the case you should get a hold of the admins on the server in question.
    ¹²³
    edited April 2011
    I think it was on the 24/7 Island server... I'm not quite sure, though.
    Oh by the way, that "Jezus" admin definitely knows digitalkiller cheats, and despite claiming to own the server isn't about to do anything about it. I'm pretty sure he's just an admin, though, not the owner, and is some self-righteous dickhead
    edited April 2011
    There you go, guys.

I can also upload it somewhere else if wanted. I had to put it into a .zip to be allowed to upload it there.

http://filebeam.com/4bca734d42f09692b55b4ce798a76b67

My favorite part is at about 0:46, when he hits the Huscarl with his crossbow (look at his crosshair - He doesn't aim at him but he hits him).
  • JerreJerre Senior
    Watched it and it looks like he's using the name "fly like a g6" now. This guy is Digit/Kill Bill! Same playing habits.
  • 123123 Senior
    <!--quoteo(post=220174:date=Apr 20 2011, 07:18 PM:name=Hei
    ¹²³
  • 123123 Senior
    Update!

Ha ha, that bastard has somehow blocked me. I know 24/7 island is online, i see i have friends playing it, but it's not responding. How is that even possible?

Also, this is not the first time he does this to me. The same happened when i managed to ban him from the server.
    ¹²³
  • Khaotic'Khaotic' Dinah #1 Senior
    Would it be possible to ban his IP?
  • JerreJerre Senior
    QUOTE (Khaotic' @ Apr 25 2011, 09:47 PM) »
    Would it be possible to ban his IP?

He has multiple accounts. These are: Digitalkiller/Kill Bill Kiddou/Ochicag and Fly like a g6.
  • PaladinPaladin Senior
    edited April 2011
    According to Sverek, banning an IP address is hopeless if he has a dynamic IP address and he has one from what I've heard before.
    2v2z7rr.jpg
  • Lt.HargroveLt.Hargrove Senior
    We need to pay a hitman or just ignore this idiot.

I've got idea for the Gmod movie with him, but I won't make it probably.
    I am sorrying for my poor English.

• Khaotic'Khaotic' Dinah #1 Senior
    A few days ago i asked him why he had hacks on, he answered with "Its a part of me, a part of my identity".

But i guess he doesnt create xxxx accounts to keep cheating, so why not just ban him on those 4-5 accounts?
  • Lt.HargroveLt.Hargrove Senior
    HL2:DM costs 5$

You won't stop him. Even with a gnome Chompski.
    I am sorrying for my poor English.