Material/Wall Hack: Island Party

edited 9:48AM in Servers
Request for Ban of: [Shc] MasterRed
This is just a heads up for the Admins of Island Party and any regulars there:

There is a known Material/Wall hacker that plays on this server and disrupts gameplay through the use of it. He goes by the handle [Shc] MasterRed, Steamid; 0:0:13547560, and plays Archer exclusively.

I have actually confronted him about using it and he has never denied it. He continues to use it despite threats that he will be reported on the forums. He is of the impression that nothing can be done about it as he makes sure Admins like Trojan are not playing when he is on.

I actually have some funny demos of him searching for targets through walls and pre- empting target movements with his shots but I have no way of uploading it as I don’t have any suitable accounts online.

So the point of this post is to raise awareness of this player in the hopes that someone will spectate him and record a useful demo that would get rid of him. He is also a well known Disconnector on this server and I hope others that have run into him will post here to support a Ban.

In the meantime any advice on getting this demo uploaded will be appreciated.

Hail.

Comments

• edited 9:48AM
    Sounds interesting,
    try rapidshare to upload the demo's.
  • KrogothKrogoth Senior
    edited 9:48AM
    He's been taken care of, thank trojan.
  • PeepeewilsonPeepeewilson PVKII Team
    I never thought I would see a wall hacker in PVK. I have watched this guy a couple times and he is definitely blatant.
  • Khaotic'Khaotic' Dinah #1 Senior
    QUOTE (Peepeewilson @ Oct 27 2009, 05:03 PM) »
    I never thought I would see a wall hacker in PVK. I have watched this guy a couple times and he is definitely blatant.

• edited 9:48AM
    Wow; swift justice, but Trojan is good like that.

Many thanks from me and I'm sure everyone thats run into him. Maybe now he will think about playing the game properly before other admins decide to ban him also.

See y'all on the servers.

Hail icon_agapirate.gif
  • GeleiaGeleia ロリコン Senior
    He will probably play with another steamid...
  • KrogothKrogoth Senior
    I'll be a much more active admin now, so nothing will get by me when I'm on.
  • JeralJeral Teh Sieg. Senior
    That guy was wallhacking ? Never really paid attention. Well, the horrible thing is that he still sucked even while cheating.
    Eri Sawachika/Erza Scarlet/Satsuki Kitaooji <3

• Trojan•CliniqueTrojan•Clinique Be precise. A lack of precision is dangerous. Senior
    TROJAN WINS
  • HeiHei and truly did she know the name of the Kong Senior
    QUOTE (Jeral @ Oct 27 2009, 06:31 PM) »
    That guy was wallhacking ? Never really paid attention. Well, the horrible thing is that he still sucked even while cheating.

yea, I was about to say, I never realized because he never seems to do any better than any of the other archers
  • MaydayMayday Engineering Supreme Senior
    Well since headshots barely do anything and he can't fire powerful shots in quick succession, he's really only able to catch you unawares with a single shot before you see him. Since he was usually hiding inside the castle on island, he'd quickly get hacked up in the tight stairwells or the spawn before he could manage to kill a person.
  • TurNoDoTurNoDo Senior
    edited December 2009
  • PeepeewilsonPeepeewilson PVKII Team
    icon_evil.gif
  • Sir StalwartSir Stalwart Senior
    Hacking in source mods is just so wrong...
    A real warrior isn't unafraid, he is afraid to show it.
    So is necroposting
  • Trojan•CliniqueTrojan•Clinique Be precise. A lack of precision is dangerous. Senior
    Hacking is so 1999.
    <!--quoteo(post=173693:date=Dec 7 2009, 05:58 PM:name=Hei
    All I see is an asterisk... are you sure?
    Because he made the mistake of typing the link to the Website in the thread instead of pm'ing it to a dev.