Berserker Warhammer

GeleiaGeleia ロリコンSenior
YES! This is the new, long waited, made in 2 hours, berserker warhammer.

Some screenshots:

Screenshot 1
Screenshot 2
Screenshot 3

This is only a thirdperson model, your firstpeson will be your normal axe.

This warhammer was made with the original texture of the viking axe. This means that your firstperson axe is going to be like it is, not with a weird texture.

Extract this in your PVK II folder and replace the old files. I recommend you to backup the old files first.

Download Link

Comments

• edited 3:35PM
    looks cool
  • J-coJ-co Tramp Senior
    edited 3:35PM
    Awesome. Although i would prefer a more realistic one, a stone for example. Also, please upload it on http://www.fpsbanana.com/skins/games/236
    guitarsmallb.jpg
    I have an aristocratic smile and like to punch people
  • GeleiaGeleia ロリコン Senior
    edited July 2009
    I didn't made it to look sooo realistic and to be a very good job. I just wanted to have something to do...

And it doesn't look veeeeery well because the texture is actually an axe one. I hate to change the thirdperson model and the firstperson becomes weird because the texture change, so I did it with the original texture...

But it looks quite well in the game. It remembers me PVK 1, when berserkers had hammers

EDIT: if you want a thirdperson model, give me a sketch or image of how you would like it and maybe I can model it. But I'll use the weapon original texture, so have this is mind.

EDIT2: J-Co, I'll sleep now. When I wake up I will make a stone hammer.

By stone you mean one like that right? image
  • LordTrilobiteLordTrilobite Baron Grunwald disapproves. Senior
    Realistic would be no hammer, vikings did not have warhammers. The only viking to wield a warhammer was Thor. Celts had warhammers, if you're gonna give him a warhammer you should also make him a celt.
    dragonattack_sig.jpg
  • J-coJ-co Tramp Senior

More like this. A bit primitive, self-made. Like the berserkers axe, which looks quite primitive too..
    guitarsmallb.jpg
  • HarliefHarlief Baby get Shakey after school Senior
    QUOTE (J-co @ Jul 25 2009, 10:04 PM) »

JESUS! RUUUUN AWAY!
    imageimage
  • GeleiaGeleia ロリコン Senior
    QUOTE (LordTrilobite @ Jul 25 2009, 11:02 AM) »
    Realistic would be no hammer, vikings did not have warhammers. The only viking to wield a warhammer was Thor. Celts had warhammers, if you're gonna give him a warhammer you should also make him a celt.

I know vikings didn't have warhammers, but aren't they so cool? And when I was talking about realistic, it was not about vikings using warhammers, I was talking about how the model was made.

So, you want something like this right? image
  • J-coJ-co Tramp Senior
    Aye! Dirty, bloody and half wrecked
    guitarsmallb.jpg
  • carloscarlos Senior
    gosh thats funny