PVKII Unofficial League 2.0

2»

Comments

• FearFear Senior
    edited 11:42AM
    QUOTE (ParaSwarm @ Apr 8 2008, 04:50 PM) »
    You have failed me for the last time, boy. What have I told you about having good morals and ethics? You are a failure to me. Begone from my sight.

Homework 5 mins. Game rest of life.

And you have to take ferg back cuz you need a 3 man team! Plus he is active on this thread.
  • FergFerg Senior
    edited April 2008
    Lol. Well any updates on planned matches?
  • FearFear Senior
    Nope, sorry have a test today. Was unable to get on to see if a match would be possible this weekend.
  • FergFerg Senior
    Knock, knock. Anyone there? smile.gif
  • FearFear Senior
    Yup, I am here. Don't have anything planned for a while. I have my finals next week, so after that we should be able to chunk out some matches.

Hopin to get some pvkii action goin.
  • FergFerg Senior
    QUOTE (Fear @ May 1 2008, 11:14 AM) »
    Yup, I am here. Don't have anything planned for a while. I have my finals next week, so after that we should be able to chunk out some matches.

Hopin to get some pvkii action goin.

Ok then. Odd timing for Finals if you are in highschool. If they were AP tests that would be the right time for some of them. Maybe you are in college though.

Anyway, I hope to see some pvk action soon! smile.gif
  • FearFear Senior
    Yup, I am in college.
  • FergFerg Senior
    QUOTE (Fear @ May 1 2008, 03:07 PM) »
    Yup, I am in college.

Cool. You didn't really have to answer. I was just rambling. tongue.gif
  • FearFear Senior
    I know, but a random info.
  • PlexiPlexi Members
    Heh, I missed this new thread completely. Well anyway we still should be able to play in the league if necessary. The problem with the match, we were supposed to play, was that we should've played on canadian server, on which we had 250 ping >.<
  • FearFear Senior
    Ok guys, I am back and here to stay! So lets get some matches. Lets all post some times that we will be available this week and next week.

I don't know my time cause I don't have much planned and anything might come up.
  • FergFerg Senior
    Yay Fear is back! smile.gif
  • FearFear Senior
    Yea, sorry guys that I was gone for so long. But since it is summer for me we can get some matches goin again. biggrin.gif
  • ParaSwarmParaSwarm PVKII Team, Applicant
    Awesome. Looking forward to it.
    Our team is Ev3, Ferg, and myself. It would be fun to get some matches going, whether casual or non-casual. It's been too long since we've had good matches.
  • FearFear Senior
    Hey, sorry about the wait for the reply sad.gif.

Yea, matches, soon now, tomorrow the next day. How about a new kind of match? A free for all (well teams tongue.gif) on a public server (House of sillyness or seriousness (if they are still up I havent played in a while)) NO Limit to how many ppl on a team (server size Doh!).

I will see if I can get Oh-Dae or Chaos Llama to help with the crowd control. Stay at spawn till we all ready then charge. But no goin back to the fight once you die. Stay at spawn again till a team is victorious (of course no going to spawn points for free reinforcements).

Eh. that is it so far.

What do ya think?
    Hah, we'll see. Depending on the time we do it I don't know how many teammates I can get. 5-6 at any given time on a weekday, more on the weekends. But it sounds fun, let's do it cool.gif ODIN BIDS US....WAR!
  • FearFear Senior
    Ok, so getting it up was kinda hard and things got crazy for me. I think this event will be the last one I do. I just can't get enough time in my life to plan some matches. I would love to but there is also the fact of not a whole lot of people interested in the league.
  • FergFerg Senior
    QUOTE (Fear @ May 28 2008, 07:06 PM) »
    Ok, so getting it up was kinda hard and things got crazy for me.

I'm sorry to hear that Fear.
  • MaydayMayday Engineering Supreme Senior
    So will I ever actually get to play one of these matches? Or are they all just myth and legend.
    Myth and legend.
  • FergFerg Senior
    QUOTE (EV3 @ Jun 9 2008, 08:11 AM) »
    So will I ever actually get to play one of these matches? Or are they all just myth and legend.

Only one match has ever actually occured. I think that safely qualifies it as myth.
  • FearFear Senior
    Aw, come on guys could have sworn we got 2 in.

Well I guess we got 1 and a half in. sad.gif Sorry that I got so busy. I still am busy too.
  • FergFerg Senior
    Thats right, there were two matches. I forgot about the second because you mentioned that it might be redone. That one match per organizer! tongue.gif

We love you Fear, just poking fun. Being busy is understandable and the primary issue has been how few teams have been involved. It is also difficult to arrange american vs european matches.
  • FearFear Senior
    Well you know I can't really quit the league. I just don't have time to think of some matches.

So there is a chance of myth and legend becoming real. tongue.gif
  • FergFerg Senior
    Legend and myth are always real, take for example Paraswarm... and unicorns. smile.gif
    QUOTE (Ferg @ Jul 2 2008, 01:00 AM) »
    Legend and myth are always real, take for example Paraswarm... and unicorns. smile.gif

You comparing me to a unicorn? Your mother is a leprechaun.
  • FearFear Senior
    QUOTE (ParaSwarm @ Jul 2 2008, 08:24 AM) »

Now, Now, no fantasy name calling, save it for the fights! (if there will be any.) Even though you guys are on the same team.

tongue.gif
  • FergFerg Senior
    QUOTE(ParaSwarm @ Jul 2 2008, 06:24 AM) »

I turned your mother into a newt last night.
    QUOTE(Ferg @ Jul 14 2008, 12:18 AM) »
    I turned your mother into a newt last night.

Yeah, she was telling me that you were poking her with something salamander-sized. Now I know what she meant.
  • JoshehJosheh Senior
    is this thing still going on? I'd like to try it. I can get a couple of friends to make a clan too.