Looking for clan

shayologoshayologo Senior
edited 4:03AM in Clans
Hi,

I wanna join clan to play fun with playeurs.

I looking for an active clan, and one clan who say "We are best clan", "We are best playeur"

thx

Comments

• Trojan•CliniqueTrojan•Clinique Be precise. A lack of precision is dangerous. Senior
    edited 4:03AM
    I'm very certain you should ask TEAM MINORITY, i hear they are very good and have the best playeurs in the pvkii universe or even [S.T.A.R.S] for that matter. Both are very active and very competitive, all in all a very nice group of people.

RITE?
  • edited 4:03AM
    lol
  • shayologoshayologo Senior
    QUOTE (Trojan•Clinique @ Dec 5 2009, 09:11 AM) »
    I'm very certain you should ask TEAM MINORITY, i hear they are very good and have the best playeurs in the pvkii universe or even [S.T.A.R.S] for that matter. Both are very active and very competitive, all in all a very nice group of people.

RITE?

:lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> you pulling my leg. You did exactly what i said you must not doing

It's so lame say "I/We are best" it's people say to other "You are noob", or "you are a fucking blocker" also they play only in block. Or "I am better than you" when they lose, or some cheat because they host server. Or i laught when i saw people play on stats serveur only if other discover the game and kill easily, when good playeur come and kill him, he quite serveur to don't lose stats

It's a team game, you can better playeur 1vs1 of the world against 2-3 playeurs you will lose because they play better than you : they play in team

I wanna join fun clan, play for game not to win always or come just to y other "you are noob", "it's so easy"

I prefere join small funny clan than better play skill clan wink.gif
  • Trojan•CliniqueTrojan•Clinique Be precise. A lack of precision is dangerous. Senior
    edited December 2009
    Ask F@G and create a clan with him, you can call it

R1cK R0LL3D P1R4T G4NG3TA'S
  • "We are best playeur"...

" Are you to be happeh naoew " ?..

• Gez the HealerGez the Healer Amuwau! Senior
    Shit off and die slowly in a fire of superaids Naitzerc
  • shayologoshayologo Senior
    I am not english, i doing typos, gramatical faults

Close this topic, this conversation is not interesting who will laught the more
This discussion has been closed.