Orignial skins?

Hey, I was wondering if the original skins for the knights team are around. I have been using Sabre's Knights of Gondor and now I want to change to the original for a change and I forgot to back the skins up icon_stabhead.gif Are these around somewhere or do I have to reinstall?
A real warrior isn't unafraid, he is afraid to show it.

Comments

• Trojan•CliniqueTrojan•Clinique Be precise. A lack of precision is dangerous. Senior
    edited February 2009
    I think it downloads automatically from the server if you delete the knightskins, not sure tho.
  • LordTrilobiteLordTrilobite Baron Grunwald disapproves. Senior
    edited 3:36PM
    Another way would be re downloading pvk and reinstalling it or just replacing the skins.
    dragonattack_sig.jpg
  • J-coJ-co Tramp Senior
    I have the same problem. But ill wait for 2.3, because then i have to download all this anyway...
    guitarsmallb.jpg
    I have an aristocratic smile and like to punch people
  • Teh_SuxTeh_Sux Senior
    yeah, but if you reinstall pvkii you will lose all your maps.
    I have learned my lesson at last and may have a real forum signature thanks to the kind mercy of Bingo Bango
  • Trojan•CliniqueTrojan•Clinique Be precise. A lack of precision is dangerous. Senior
    Well just copy the maps folder to a different location and then install? Copy and paste my friend.
  • MaydayMayday Engineering Supreme Senior
    Or ask a friend to send you the skins?
  • Sir StalwartSir Stalwart Senior
    edited February 2009
    Thanks guys, this has been most helpful. I think ill wait for 2.3 because I deleted the installer and it takes a while to download and im too lazy for that, lol plus Sabre's knights of Gondor is pretty good so ill just use that, what I was going to do is change to the knights templar one, but it doesnt include the archer. And trojan wouldnt that make the models with purple and black checkers? Oh yeah and one more thing, is it possible to edit thread names? Because just after posting this I noticed I spelled "original" incorrectly and that is really embarrasing.
  • HarliefHarlief Baby get Shakey after school Senior
    The knights hospitalier skins are pretty damned good. They include the archer, all the banners throughout the map, the score counters... and the true mark of a pro-skinner: when fast weapon switch is turned off, the weapon select icon for sword and shield is altered.
    imageimage
  • Sir StalwartSir Stalwart Senior
    Well, looks like I have the motivation I need to reinstall. Lol I uninstalled steam because when I went to my games it said "scanning for updates" or something similar and I let it do that for a long time, I left and then came back and it still staid that. I exit, logged out and even restarted my cpu and still the same thing happened. So when I uninstalled steam it unstalled everything. Mods, games everything. I was absolutely shocked because it only took a few seconds. Anyway thats my funny story for the day.
  • Teh_SuxTeh_Sux Senior
    QUOTE (Sir Stalwart @ Feb 27 2009, 12:17 AM) »
    Well, looks like I have the motivation I need to reinstall. Lol I uninstalled steam because when I went to my games it said "scanning for updates" or something similar and I let it do that for a long time, I left and then came back and it still staid that. I exit, logged out and even restarted my cpu and still the same thing happened. So when I uninstalled steam it unstalled everything. Mods, games everything. I was absolutely shocked because it only took a few seconds. Anyway thats my funny story for the day.

ok. H
    I have learned my lesson at last and may have a real forum signature thanks to the kind mercy of Bingo Bango