Please Un-Ban Me

Son of ManSon of Man Senior
edited 11:29PM in Official Servers
I don't know what I did but I'll stop!
I am banned from the PVKII official servers. I am not sure what I did. Maybe I said the wrong thing or did something I didn't know wasn't allowed. I know I've never cheated or ran hacks. maybe I let a friend play and they pissed someone off. Please un-ban me and I promise I'll be good smile.gif

My steam name is SonofMan. Thank you for your consideration of my request.

Comments

• MrAgentMrAgent TITLE? I dont need no stinking title! PVKII Team
    edited 11:29PM
    When were you banned?
    A pirate walks into a bar with a steering wheel attached to his crotch. The bartender says, "Um... excuse me... did you know you have a steering wheel on your crotch?" The pirate replies "ARRRRRRRRRRR! I know! It's driving me nuts!"

QUOTE (MrAgent @ Dec 18 2008, 07:29 AM) »
    When were you banned?

I don't even know! It must have been a long time ago? This is why I think it must have been someone else, I don't even remember. Of course, I realize that's irresponsible to let someone else play my account. I'll make sure it doesn't happen again.
    Post your steamid, and I will look through the logs.
    A pirate walks into a bar with a steering wheel attached to his crotch. The bartender says, "Um... excuse me... did you know you have a steering wheel on your crotch?" The pirate replies "ARRRRRRRRRRR! I know! It's driving me nuts!"

My SteamID is 0:1:5311430.
  • edited 11:29PM
    what's the n short for
  • Trojan•CliniqueTrojan•Clinique Be precise. A lack of precision is dangerous. Senior
    Stef'n Minstrel
    Could not find a reason as to why you were banned. So I unbanned you.

imageMayday image Krogothimage XTC^ image Trojan•Clinique
  • Trojan•CliniqueTrojan•Clinique Be precise. A lack of precision is dangerous. Senior
    It was him, but his account was hijacked by some mutated zergling which went on a particular Christmas rampage, adopted the English language from ebay and pleaded with the human infidels on the world wide web of entertainment.