Ban this Spammer

megolasmegolas Members
edited 5:30AM in Official Servers
This didnt happen on a pvkII server but an AoC server. He came on twice spamming texts and loud music over a mic, then i said i was going to put a ban request in and he said "Hi Megolas, Ive seen you on the PVK forums" so we need to teach these immature people a lesson. Please ban him from your servers so he cant spam in AoC or play a mod he likes PVKII. Also if AoC people spam shit in PVK either PM me here our post something on the AoC forums. There is no place for players like this in either game.

Steam_0:1:8609509

Name: "" or unconnected

"Tis but a Scratch!" - Black Knight (Monty Python and the Holy Grail)

Comments

• MaydayMayday Engineering Supreme Senior
    edited 5:30AM
    LOW
  • ParaSwarmParaSwarm PVKII Team, Applicant
    I don't necessarily agree with the action of the spammer, but come on megolas - age of chivalry is practically made for spamming. How else are you gonna be entertained?
  • megolasmegolas Members
    QUOTE(ParaSwarm @ Jul 22 2008, 07:38 PM) »
    I don't necessarily agree with the action of the spammer, but come on megolas - age of chivalry is practically made for spamming. How else are you gonna be entertained?

Stuff like that encourages spammers, who knows maybe yours one of them. Your just saying that b/c you hate AoC. Lets say hypothetically you like Fistful of Frags or Insurgency (maybe you do) anyway and some spammer from pvkii comes into your server spamming random letters and loud music. Saying how much the game sucks and you should play it. Then you would probably be a little pissed too.

Even if you dont like AoC at all, this guy should be punished for wasting his time and ours. Seriously who comes into a server for over 45min spamming shit.

btw here is a second guy who came in after i made my first post.

STEAM_0:1:5470867
    "Tis but a Scratch!" - Black Knight (Monty Python and the Holy Grail)
  • CrackaPollyCrackaPolly PVKII Team, Authorized Creator
    Yes, some in this thread used to.
    I'm not "from" PVKII. I play Crysis, CSS, TMU, and PVKII. You might aswell go complain to the Crysis Online forums, the Steam Powered forums, and the TrackMania forums. I don't know why you bother bringing the issue here because this is an entirely different game. Keep it on the AoC forums instead of the PVKII forums, seeing as the game featured in the screenshots is AoC.
  • ReconnectedReconnected Members
    You just made a whole lot of spamming posts on the aoc forums.. and it was even under this user name "Nations". You should be banned for being such a lamer, and it should be somewhere you care about for instance here, like we do for the mod we like and you do a pleasure to try to waste and spam sh!*t.

I'm not "from" PVKII. I play Crysis, CSS, TMU, and PVKII. You might aswell go complain to the Crysis Online forums, the Steam Powered forums, and the TrackMania forums.

I'll sure do, thanks for telling.
    edited July 2008
    I did no such thing and a simple IP check would prove my innocence. I made two accounts. One was "Nanosuit" which you promptly deleted when I told you I wasn't the only one doing this, and the second was "Nations" when you asked why I was doing this and I had no account to post with. I will reiterate what I said on the AoC forums - I'm not the only one. You have the other's SteamID, so take it up with him. I don't care to go as far as to spam your forums.