Is Gopy perma-banned?

GopyGopy Members
edited 4:42AM in Official Servers
Am I perma-banned for such a small wrongdoing?

Comments

• AmerikaAmerika Honkey Senior
    edited April 2008
    "niggerkiller" is never an acceptable name, and is not such a "small wrong-doing".
    You needed to:
    1. Read the rules.
    2. Obey the rules.

Since the first two were not followed, and I specifically requested that you change your name. I asked you once, and waited a few minutes and it was not changed. Therefore you are perma-banned.

And since you didn't have a good or logical explanation or reason as to why your name was "niggerkiller", the ban shall stay in effect, for now anyway. It certainly doesn't help that you said you were banned under the name "Gopy" and then you gave two ludicrous excuses which supposedly should "justify" using such a name.

You're more than welcome to appeal to my better judgment or my superiors such as the other server admins, but to me at this moment, you're perma banned. Especially when the main topic in PVKII discussion is "Too much racism".
    imageI love eggs!
    QUOTE (Gee Hawd @ Nov 20 2007, 11:59 AM) »
    They're all transsexuals... but you wouldn't know that, YOU FAILED THE TEST

• MasterMindMasterMind Senior
    edited 4:42AM
    What's his steamid? I hate racists and i want to ban him from my server too.
  • WeedWeed Senior
    wow, when I started that topic, I didn't nearly expect it to get so much attention. I'm glad people have been reading my post and giving it some thought, and i'm glad that I'm not the only one who has been bothered by this trend
  • MasterMindMasterMind Senior
    edited April 2008
    I've been bothered by the racist trend for years. It's the one rule i severely enforce on all my servers. Sadly i dont have enough admins to enforce it :-/ but when im around and i see someone, i ban them.
  • GopyGopy Members
    edited April 2008
    I am not truly racist, I live in new england, hardly any of us are. I was just trying to be funny, but now I finally see the light and know how unfunny and serious it actually is to be a "niggerkiller". I never knew it would arise to such dreadful consequences.
    Alright. I've unbanned you but please, just think before you do stuff like this again.
    imageI love eggs!

• GopyGopy Members
    oh and I wouldn't join the house of sillyness server if I was paid to
    hahaha. okay.
    imageI love eggs!