PVK II Unofficial League (Sign Up Here)

Comments

• ParaSwarmParaSwarm PVKII Team, Applicant
    edited 6:53PM
    Darewinder and Ferg are my 2 deadly teammates. cool.gif
  • FearFear Senior
    Ok, so the only things that will change is that if WoA or OTK fails to show up then hopefully S2 will take their place. But I don't know if s2 will do it though.

PS: I hope OTK will be able to show up at the time. WoA has pm'ed me and said that he doesn't really like the time so it may get pushed back.
  • FearFear Senior
    Bump, I hope everyone is making arrangements for tomorrow?
  • FearFear Senior
    edited March 2008
    Match was held and was ok except for the lag for OTK. Officially WoA won, but I think that if we can agree upon another time to do it, we might do objective instead this time.
  • FergFerg Senior
    You sure you want to make it objective based Fear? In a 3v3 match objectives seem kind of arbitrary to me.
  • FearFear Senior
    I don't want to make it objective based, because of the issues. But, considering we will never get a server that will suit both teams (in this case) well enough to where the lag is not there. Cuz, at the match OTK got owned, Then I stuck around the server and me being close to OTK I had same ping and lag therefore as one of the guys. And my screen was shaking, and Valemarr had worse ping than I did and he said his screen teleported. sad.gif

I don't want to make it objective based, if someone has a suggestion to it, I would appreciate it. Or else I will just drag WoA to a Canadian server (Choas Llama help!) and have a one round there to see how things go.
  • ParaSwarmParaSwarm PVKII Team, Applicant
    Perhaps for league matches we can play some rounds on a local server and some rounds on a server local to the other team? Just throwing some ideas out there.
  • -Valemarr--Valemarr- The Smiting Smiter Senior
    Lag got worse when they started bunny hopping. Super mad style teleporting. Mieszko was the only one on my team not lagging but he can't fight 3 raging and angry folk. Well right now i'm trying to arrange a European team but if not then we can try Chaos Llama's server.
    That one Teutonic Knight that used to smite thee.
  • FearFear Senior
    Ok, I like Paraswarm's idea, but of course we will only do it if need be.

And Vale keep me posted on what you decide to do.
  • PlexiPlexi Members
    Hello dear pvk2 players. I've been very interested in pvk2, but I do love clan playing. That's why I'd like to join ur league with our battlegrounds 2 clan. I've been browsing this topic and it seems that league hasn't started yet or has it ? Anyway, our clan is located in finland and we'd like to test pvk2 in a competitive way.

Our clan name is Grapes of Wrath (G.o.W)

site: www.gow.kalsarit.net or forums: http://z15.invisionfree.com/Grapes_of_Wrath/

P.S <3 Yeehaa <3 (aka Woohoo)
  • Khaotic'Khaotic' Dinah #1 Senior
    Aye Plexi! YeeHaa Rocks! biggrin.gif
  • FearFear Senior
    Hello Plexi, Yes the league has started, but it just isn't very fast progressive shall we say. I had to take over the reins from the previous owner. We have had 2 matches so far. Winners: Paraswarm and Co. , and WoA (not official as of yet but yea they won the match one round re-match will be held next week) Then after that well it would be your team so nice timing and welcome!

But Unfornunately for you and your team the only team that has yet to compete in the league is S2. So yea, that would be the team in there.

Rules (not just for new ppl): 3v3 2 rounds. 20 kill limit per round. Class determined as well as team determined day of match or before if we get lucky. Time will be chosen by what suits both parties well (hopefully including myself sad.gif )

People: Mostly Europeans. All clans are European except OTK, but they just opened a European section so yea. Uhm I am not European, and as I will be refing the matches I would like a time that would be approiate for me as well. If this does not happen I will wake up early if I have to, or find a replacement ref for the match.
  • FergFerg Senior
    Is S2 playing in the actual matches? I had always interpretted it to be that the team that wins the league takes on S2 smile.gif.

PS: Poor Fear having to wake up early sad.gif. What a dedicated man. Thank you for keeping the league alive!
  • PlexiPlexi Members
    Mmkay, well just tell us when need to be and how many, we'll gather the team. IF it's not later than 22 gmt on weekends or later than 20 gmt in working days, it should be okay for us. And I think we can gather 5-6 players for matches.
  • FearFear Senior
    Thanks Ferg, cuz waking up early would be really early cuz of GMT-6 is where I live.

Plexi, you only need 3 people, and don't worry it won't be that late. I think the latest it would be ever would be 21 GMT, but even that is rare.

Oh, and I am planning for S2 to be part of the league. To make things fair. biggrin.gif . Remember I am part of a clan so sad.gif .
  • Cool ManCool Man Senior
    Well heres screenshot of match
  • FearFear Senior
    Ok, thanks. I still remember Nozel having a ping of 140 near the end.
  • -Valemarr--Valemarr- The Smiting Smiter Senior
    Like one of you guys said.. i typed in this netgraph thing to see my real ping... 180-200 while nozel was 140-150. It was CHAOS!!!
    That one Teutonic Knight that used to smite thee.
  • Khaotic'Khaotic' Dinah #1 Senior
    no one takes over s²..
  • eggzoreggzor Senior
    QUOTE (Lisa @ Mar 8 2008, 10:57 AM) »
    no one takes over s²..

wrong thread?
  • FearFear Senior
    Well S2 is lined up to have a match soon. I plan on putting this league in high gear this week. Spring break, so I have a lot of time now. biggrin.gif
  • FearFear Senior
    Bump

Created a new steam group so I could be an admin and post announcements.

Join up if you want in the league (also make your teammates join as well)

Link: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/PVKUoL/
  • PlexiPlexi Members
    edited March 2008
    I joined the league community. Perhaps a new topic could be made for this league ? Since you can't edit the first message etc etc.
  • PlexiPlexi Members
    edited March 2008
    -
  • FearFear Senior
    edited March 2008
    Yea I know. New thread.

To Edit click the scisors in lower right hand corner of the post.
  • nstinsonnstinson Senior
    I would very much be interested in this. I play the mod quite often. I just need a clan. If any is looking for another person, or just for another alternate, please write me.

steam friends ID is nstinson2004, and xfire ID is nstinson

• LordTrilobiteLordTrilobite Baron Grunwald disapproves. Senior
    Jesus dude, stop necromancing old dead threads.
    dragonattack_sig.jpg
  • RothGelenRothGelen Senior
    QUOTE (LordTrilobite @ Jan 30 2009, 02:26 PM) »
    Jesus dude, stop necromancing old dead threads.

Yep, regardless, it obvious that league played faze out due to lack of interest (rather unfortunate).

It would have probably been more productive to start a new thread.
    dragonattacksig02.png
  • (KOTHO)Y(KOTHO)Y Senior
    QUOTE (nstinson @ Jan 30 2009, 05:21 PM) »
    I would very much be interested in this. I play the mod quite often. I just need a clan. If any is looking for another person, or just for another alternate, please write me.

steam friends ID is nstinson2004, and xfire ID is nstinson

I have a clan, you can join me!
  • Trojan•CliniqueTrojan•Clinique Be precise. A lack of precision is dangerous. Senior
    Jan 30 2009