PVK II Unofficial League (Sign Up Here)

Comments

• IrisIris Senior
    edited 10:07PM
    Okay, I'm having trouble getting a real time chat with Coolman, so i'll keep you posted

Free image hosting, at LotechDesigns.com

The PVKII Unoficial League is now underway! keep track of it HERE
  • NozelNozel Senior
    edited February 2008
    Yeah, i'm american. I can't make 6 GMT, but I can make 8. So that's 2 hours later
    QUOTE (Sir Valemarr- @ Feb 5 2008, 12:43 AM) »
    1 or 2 hours... i dunno if i would be still sleeping or not.. i wake up kinda late.. if GMT 6 is 10 am my time then i would be awake with 2 hours earlier.. or was it gmt 8 that was 10 am my time? /shrug

If 6 GMT is 10 for you, then 8 GMT would be 12
    What map will we be playing on? Will it be a 2.0 map?
  • -Valemarr--Valemarr- The Smiting Smiter Senior
    I hate this GMT thing! We need like a professional GMT teller here and knows what time is what in USA and europe XD. Well i can make it anytime saturday.
    That one Teutonic Knight that used to smite thee.
  • NozelNozel Senior
    QUOTE (Sir Valemarr- @ Jan 24 2008, 10:24 AM) »
    Btw, are the leagues gonna start IN beta 2? cause i can only get my knights off of vacation if beta comes out XD. Especially when i'm missing Janrok, argo mamurus, and epidemic. If not then i'll use my faithful active knights for now.. meizko and nozel... beware of those 2... for they are overkill!!! and woops forgot pain lol

http://bp3.blogger.com/_9eF3TfNMTDg/RxWzcr...oster_irony.jpg
  • NozelNozel Senior
    QUOTE (Sir Valemarr- @ Jan 24 2008, 10:24 AM) »
    Btw, are the leagues gonna start IN beta 2? cause i can only get my knights off of vacation if beta comes out XD. Especially when i'm missing Janrok, argo mamurus, and epidemic. If not then i'll use my faithful active knights for now.. meizko and nozel... beware of those 2... for they are overkill!!! and woops forgot pain lol

http://bp3.blogger.com/_9eF3TfNMTDg/RxWzcr...oster_irony.jpg
  • FearFear Senior
    QUOTE (Sir Valemarr- @ Feb 5 2008, 06:28 PM) »
    I hate this GMT thing! We need like a professional GMT teller here and knows what time is what in USA and europe XD. Well i can make it anytime saturday.

What do you think I have been doin!
  • NozelNozel Senior
    edited February 2008
    So, when is the match taking place and on what server

EDIT (Feb 9 2008, 2:50-ish GMT -5): I'm confused. Has the match taken place yet? If it hasn't, why don't we just move it to next weekend?
  • Jimbo SliceJimbo Slice Members
    I think it would be great if there was a 3v3 format with pvk_arena where it was set up like a duel where players go until it's last team standing. It would be sort of the way WoW is in PvP Arena and would make more sense since they are planning to add support classes such as the cleric.

I also think booty would make a great competative mode in a 5v5 or 6v6 format.
  • Jimbo SliceJimbo Slice Members
    We would like to sign up as a team if this is still going on.

Our team's name is MUSTACHE RIDE and we have 3-4 guys that are willing to play.
    that is all if you need anything send us a message, #cMEN @ gamesurge on IRC
  • NozelNozel Senior
    Well since the last scheduled match, the league has kinda, stopped. Did Iris disappear?
    Yea.. i haven't seen Iris in a while. You cannot let another league die!
  • DuckSauceDuckSauce May the Sauce be with you! Senior
    QUOTE (Sir Valemarr- @ Feb 16 2008, 05:42 AM) »
    Yea.. i haven't seen Iris in a while. You cannot let another league die!

he still comes online now and then I think on steam>_>havent seen him in here though:O
    The sauciest person in the world.
  • FearFear Senior
    Eh. If Iris drops it. I will take over biggrin.gif .
  • NozelNozel Senior
    edited February 2008
    Do we just continue until he returns or wait for him? Also we need rules for if a team doesn't show up or for if they are missing players
  • FearFear Senior
    I don't know, if someone has Iris as a Steam Friend they should talk to him in order to see if he is still keeping up the league or if I should start the process of taking over.
  • RxDrThndrRxDrThndr Senior
    Last seen the 15th. 5 days away from forum.

It is Winter break for some folks. A week off from school and such.
  • FearFear Senior
    Well I know he was online on steam like 2 days ago. I think even today too.
  • DeadorKDeadorK Senior
    Class duels on Desertruin ftw. Seriously, there are like 15 perfect duel places on that map.
  • FearFear Senior
    Lol, like what areas would you have in mind?
    I think.. 1 is tower.. one is platform under tower... one is platform house.. one in TOO MANY!
  • FearFear Senior
    Oh, wow. Either I haven't played in a while or I haven't played in a while sad.gif sad.gif sad.gif sad.gif sad.gif.
  • FergFerg Senior
    So what are we going to do about this league Fear? I haven't seen Iris in quite some time and there has only been one battle as of yet. We need to get this thing rolling again smile.gif
  • FearFear Senior
    edited February 2008
    Ok, let me see. We need to get a match up. How about something this weekend. Do we have any other US team besides the OTK?

I would like to have a match between OTK and another team. Preferably a team in the US so it will be fair. Will try to keep the matches on the weekends when everyone can make it.
  • FergFerg Senior
    edited February 2008
    Well Paraswarm and I are U.S. based. Darewinder is Canada though I believe. Obviously i've responded to that post too late though smile.gif. Besides the Paraswarm team probably shouldn't be in the second matchup since we are one of the two teams who have already played smile.gif

PS: I love the Golden retriever icon!
    Well, OTK is actually international since we have an aussie... 3 europeans it i think and 4 americans
  • FearFear Senior
    edited February 2008
    Ok, yea I knew that Paraswarm's team was US based (and canadian), but I was hoping for another team because of the fact that they have had a match and won (grrr, promise I will not show bias even when I am competing biggrin.gif )

Ok, since OTK was supposed to have had a match they will be one of the teams. The other team shall be WoA. I think that was the match up the last time. But if they do not show then S2 will take their places. Sorry Vale. And of course if OTK does not show and WoA does then S2 shall take OTK's place. Hopefully the right people will show up. Now to make things fair (as far as time goes) the match should be around 11 am Vale's time, Meaning like 7 pm GMT. Is that okay with everyone. Oh and the date shall be this saturday. I will be able to get on so yea, definately will be a match this weekend.

Edit: Is darewinder's team part of paraswarm's?

I need to contact chilly as far as the server information goes.

Oh, and the dog avatar is a given avatar by the pvkii forums. So say nice dog to the forum devs.
  • NozelNozel Senior
    Are you going to use the same team you were going to use before Valemarr?
    And what happens if a teams shows up but is short players
    Yes, we i'm going to try to keep the same team...
    Well... i hope we/they got some backup players.
  • FearFear Senior
    Ok, so far:
    The Teams:
    OTK vs WoA
    If one fails to show up, or they can not make a team by that time they then forfeit the match(only means they won't fight no penalty to score [unless done way many times]) and then Darewinder's team will take their place (as long as he is not part of Paraswarm's team if he is then S2 will take his place).
    Time:
    Saturday, March 1st
    7 pm GMT, 11 am for Sir Valemarr.

Will post any changes if need be.
  • DELETEDDELETED Senior
    edited February 2008
    im part of paraswarm, iris fixed his post and the fixture should be fixed as well
    I am a PROUD racist and male chauvinist

Men are BETTER than women