funniest video ever...

JuggernautJuggernaut Senior
edited 5:56PM in Creative Writing
holy shit!
http://emuse.ebaumsworld.com/video/watch/20862/

AHAHAHA holy fuck, i cannot stop laughing, listen to the fuckin noise that guy makes! ahhaha why the fuck does he go flying back anyways?
"actually there was a study that if u stare at tits for like 10 mins its equivilent to like running for half a mile or something like that"

Comments

• Parrot of WarParrot of War Senior
    edited 5:56PM
    Haha, pretty funny but why did you put this in the "creative writing section"?
    *Anti-Ninja Squad*
  • JuggernautJuggernaut Senior
    what the fuck....

this was supposed to go in spamgrounds

woopsy
    "actually there was a study that if u stare at tits for like 10 mins its equivilent to like running for half a mile or something like that"
  • DoomsirenDoomsiren Senior
    although this movie is old i dont think all off you have seen it. http://emuse.ebaumsworld.com/flash/play/647/
    yeah yeah i have seen that long ago
    never the less it freaks me out just looking at that thing. reminds me of the hills have eyes(movie)
    yeah i love watching rubber johnny because it's a movie that's sincerely scary without any real special effects or anything

hollywood should try to imitate it =/
    they already did. i am trying to find an image of the guy but its pretty much obvious that the idea was stolen from rubber johny. some freak in a weelchair unable to walk because hes head has the size of a boy.