parrot

JuggernautJuggernaut Senior
edited 5:13PM in General Art
spray

is that good? or do you want a more complicated text effect, i started it off simple in case that's all you wanted
"actually there was a study that if u stare at tits for like 10 mins its equivilent to like running for half a mile or something like that"

Comments

• Parrot of WarParrot of War Senior
    edited 5:13PM
    I do like that. If you really want to make another more detailed one and see how it turns out, then go ahead, but I could settle with this one. Thanks.
    *Anti-Ninja Squad*
  • JuggernautJuggernaut Senior
    edited March 2007
    okay here are a few ideas i came up with real fast off the top of my head, if you have anything special in mind though write it out

edit: i think PVK boards might be shrinking it a bit, but if so just right click on what i posted and click View Image
    "actually there was a study that if u stare at tits for like 10 mins its equivilent to like running for half a mile or something like that"
    oh and if you want a different font tell me

any font from here:

www.dafont.com

i should be able to use, the one i'm currently using is called "Beast Wars"
    is that good? i'm waiting for a reply tongue.gif
    Oh, ya I really like them. I'm having trouble deciding which one I like best though wink.gif I'm especially fond of the yellow-orange colored font.
    *Anti-Ninja Squad*
  • Number NineNumber Nine Senior
    QUOTE (Juggernaut @ Mar 25 2007, 12:57 AM) »

Best one IMO, but I think that the parrot needs to look more like a parrot-of-war. Maybe make him googly-eyed or something freaky.
    i can make more, those were just a few ideas off the top of my head
    I think they're great. The one Number Nine says was the best is my fav too. I don't think it needs anymore changed. Simple is good.
    *Anti-Ninja Squad*