some vector work

JuggernautJuggernaut Senior
edited 4:35PM in General Art
hey y'all, here's some vector work i've been doing in photoshop recently

still working on that one, i hope to be finished soon though

"actually there was a study that if u stare at tits for like 10 mins its equivilent to like running for half a mile or something like that"

Comments

• Parrot of WarParrot of War Senior
    edited 4:35PM
    Lookin' good. One of these days I gotta learn how to use photoshop well.
    *Anti-Ninja Squad*
  • JuggernautJuggernaut Senior
    parrot, do you have photoshop installed on your computer? or do you have photoshop available to you somewhere (school, or work perhaps) ?
    "actually there was a study that if u stare at tits for like 10 mins its equivilent to like running for half a mile or something like that"
  • Parrot of WarParrot of War Senior
    Well, it used to be on my computer but that was a while ago. It isn't here anymore for some reason. Looks like I'm gonna have to get a new photoshop. I'm not currently in any computer classes in school, and I don't have a job atm.
    *Anti-Ninja Squad*
  • JuggernautJuggernaut Senior
    hmm, well if you get photoshop installed on your computer, this is the best advice i can give

and this is GOOD advice, i promise you

www.good-tutorials.com

go there, do random tutorials. if you struggle at one tutorial, ditch it and try another one (some tutorials are poorly written), but keep doing them. when i first got photoshop i did around 5-10 tutorials a day. and believe it or not - that's where ALL my photoshop knowledge comes from. i took some "computer graphics" classes but we never learned photoshop in them, and eventually when we did start using photoshop (based off of my suggestion), i was the one who taught people how to do it. the teacher literally put me in charge. so yeah, i'm not that great at photoshop but all my knowledge from it literally comes solely from good-tutorials.com, if you go to that site and do tutorial after tutorial i garauntee you will get good