HELP!

JuggernautJuggernaut Senior
edited 5:34PM in Bugs/Support
my computer constantly randomly freezes

i have to restart it millions of times, a lot of times when it restarts it takes me to a screen that asks to boot from CD, or it will freeze during start up

then every now and then it will go to a light blue screen and "check my disks?" all the way up until 100%

then when it starts up after doing that when it starts up a window pops up that says something about recovering an alternate log file for registry or something like that, i can't completely remember

i might not even be able to read replies to this post because my comptuer will inevitably freeze and i wont be able to start it up again but PLEASE HELP!
"actually there was a study that if u stare at tits for like 10 mins its equivilent to like running for half a mile or something like that"

Comments

• LordTrilobiteLordTrilobite Baron Grunwald disapproves. Senior
    edited 5:34PM
    Sounds like it could be a virus.
    dragonattack_sig.jpg
  • Parrot of WarParrot of War Senior
    Juggs, did you click on every link that the bots give when they try to sell penis enlargements on this site? It does sound like a virus, and a very bad one at that.
    *Anti-Ninja Squad*
  • JuggernautJuggernaut Senior
    no i have not clicked any bad links or any such thing like that

luke filewalker comes up negative for any viruses
    "actually there was a study that if u stare at tits for like 10 mins its equivilent to like running for half a mile or something like that"
  • PrimalShadowPrimalShadow Senior
    Something along the lines of "your God will reward you for being good and punish you for being bad" comes to mind.
    BIUT TFCKIT
  • Parrot of WarParrot of War Senior
    Oh, Primalshadow, do you know what you are starting again?!? Any little thing like that will set off Juggs' fuse! Please don't get this started again.
    *Anti-Ninja Squad*
  • EisigerEisiger Keg Whore Senior
    I was going to say something like that but then I thought. Yes, I did.

I believe having a program called Luke Filewalker brings suspicion as to what is actually infecting you.
  • JuggernautJuggernaut Senior
    QUOTE (PrimalShadow)
    Something along the lines of "your God will reward you for being good and punish you for being bad" comes to mind.

get the fuck out of here, this isn't the spamgrounds jackass
  • PrimalShadowPrimalShadow Senior
    Problem solved? biggrin.gif
    BIUT TFCKIT