anyone know how to do this?

JuggernautJuggernaut Senior
edited 5:51PM in Bugs/Support
there's a series of music videos on YAHOO music launch that i can't find anywhere on shareware programs, so the only option i can figure is is there a way to record a music video to make it into an mp3? does anyone know how to do this? all help is appreciated
"actually there was a study that if u stare at tits for like 10 mins its equivilent to like running for half a mile or something like that"

Comments

• Rallyho!Rallyho! Senior
    edited 5:51PM
    mp3 isn't a video format

But I'm not sure if that's what you're asking. Do you want the song from the music video or the whole package?
    Don't get caught with your fingers in my pie.
    Mess with me and you're surely gonna die.
  • JuggernautJuggernaut Senior
    no i dont want the music video

i want the song FROM the music video so i can burn it on to a cd and listen to it in cd players

is there a way to record the song from the music video? or something like that?
    "actually there was a study that if u stare at tits for like 10 mins its equivilent to like running for half a mile or something like that"
  • MahaTmAMahaTmA Senior
    Use any recording program. Set the recording instrument (That is usually microphone) to be "stereo mix" or "Audio out" or something. This will record what is being sent to your speakers.

Record, play the video.

Enjoy wink.gif
    Science is the belief in the ignorance of experts.
    - Richard Feynman
    where can i get a recording program, i don't have any on my computer
  • DecipherDecipher Senior
    how dare you even have the AUDACITY to ask.
    On an extended hiatus to focus on school.
    funny you should say that haha i just downloaded audacity like 10 minutes before i read this post, i typed "Recording program" into google and it was the first thing that came up so...i hope its good
  • DecipherDecipher Senior
    According to just about anyone in the know, it's the best. Plus you can't beat the price.
    On an extended hiatus to focus on school.
  • BischBisch Members
    Try "No23 Recorder" (if you arent satisfied wit Audacity)
    Its small, easy to use and quite good