Which class do you most commonly see on an endless killing spree?

JollyRogerJollyRoger Members, Senior
edited 6:02AM in PVKII Discussion
Quite simple, which class do you feel you most commonly see racking up kills without deaths?

Comments

• MrMohoMrMoho Senior
    edited 6:02AM
    Per faction? Hm, I can only really speak for myself, but probably Pirates: Skirmisher, Vikings: Huscarl and Knights: Archer.
  • Links121995Links121995 Beta Tester, Authorized Creator
    edited August 2015
    Players working with other players tend to kill enemies without being killed. Other than that, I'm too good at killing/inconveniencing people to see any killing sprees.

Archers and Sharpshooters have the range advantage, and this can often keep them alive while presenting them with an opportunity to kill their foes.
    Huscarls, Berserkers and Heavy Knights have that natural toughness thing going on, and this can allow them to overpower enemies while enduring retaliation.
    Captains, Men-At-Arms and Gestirs have a versatile blend of speed, damage, and adaptability that can keep them away from strong enemies and beating back the fast enemies.
    Skirmishers, Men-At-Arms and Berserkers have great speed that carries them to fleeing enemies and away from angry mobs.

Killing sprees are more of a player/skill thing. Conservative and objective-oriented players won't pursue rampages regardless of whether or not they can.
    Reckless and aggressive players may achieve a few kills before comically falling off of a cliff and ending their spree.
    Players obsessed with their K/D may or may not achieve a noteworthy number of kills. It depends on their skill level versus the skill level of their opponents.

That said, I honestly cannot pick any one class that any above-average player you care to name has slaughtered my team with, over any other class that I've slaughtered theirs with.
    8gQi4T5.png
  • edited 6:02AM
    Probably Skirmy, Zerker and Archer.

Although Ss is usually the class I pick (Yes, I know I made a topic about how he was under-powered but since then my thoughts have been reversed after just maining the class for months)
  • Combine™Combine™ PVKII Team, Authorized Creator
    Other players i mostly see Skirmisher and Archer

Myself would be Heavy Knight and Captain.
  • PossiblexPossiblex Senior
    Parrots, ofc.
  • JollyRogerJollyRoger Members, Senior
    Jon wrote:

Probably Skirmy, Zerker and Archer.

Although Ss is usually the class I pick (Yes, I know I made a topic about how he was under-powered but since then my thoughts have been reversed after just maining the class for months)

I agree with the three you picked, usually what I see going down in the three popular maps (Arena, Cathedral, Island)

I personally like playing SS myself but I don't expect him to be the best, he is deemed a support class so its only right that his solo capability should be among the more difficult of the characters.
  • El NegroEl Negro The Genuinely Only Sane Person Guests
    Cap'n, Huscarl and Knight.

Yeah, heavy classes are the overkillers for me. Weird, huh?
    I make mods.
    Your soul cannot be saved.
    Like my mods and think I deserve something? It's always money, you can pay me up on PayPal using this e-mail; TheSandhog@outlook.com
    Or just use this link; https://www.paypal.me/TheSandhog

• bonerificbonerific Banned
    none i drop em regardless of class
    penis on the face
  • MaydayMayday Engineering Supreme Senior
    Any class that favors range or speed will always have the greatest potential to survive extended periods. That doesn't necessarily mean they are unbalanced/better classes though; it all depends on the context that the class is in.
  • JollyRogerJollyRoger Members, Senior
    The intention of the topic is to get input on how different people view the ability to get big killing sprees, no claims of classes being unbalanced or better.