PVKII = Dead Game

13»

Comments

• El NegroEl Negro The Genuinely Only Sane Person Guests
    edited 12:21AM
    He says HMM on the microphone like he really is swinging something.

Swinger.
    I make mods.
    Your soul cannot be saved.
    Like my mods and think I deserve something? It's always money, you can pay me up on PayPal using this e-mail; TheSandhog@outlook.com
    Or just use this link; https://www.paypal.me/TheSandhog

• Combine™Combine™ Beta Tester, Authorized Creator
    The game is more alive than my plants.
  • BagasBagas Senior
    A team filled with archers are not a problem for me, its a problem for themselves...they cannot defend properly. Im not complaining playing against them...
    But when im the only heavy knight/ man of arms in a team of archers its anoying (because most of them are new players trying archer).

And if they take out the full meter anti-parrying attack and take out the shiny effects and auto-parry , old players would come back, and the game would be way cooler just like the old days.
    FZkBmH.jpg
  • JollyRogerJollyRoger Members, Senior
    A new archer is just another plague on LTS, need more melee players not some guy that kills from the other side of the map
  • KOKORONOKAWARIKOKORONOKAWARI Funny Little Japanese Drawing Person Senior
    JollyRoger wrote:

A new archer is just another plague on LTS, need more melee players not some guy that kills from the other side of the map

Cathedral isn't the only map in the game.

Nichi2EditCROP_zpscolnflbv.gifKarenPirate1Crop_zps5ccbfa57.gifNichi1CROP_zpspr3i3epd.gif
    http://steamcommunit...m/groups/aclans Join and be pro today!

10402520_1443600839260675_3566335342614205908_nRESIZE_zpsf8423ece.jpg
    output_6Dn6Cs_zpse8ae5afc.gif
    tumblr_mq1t1bZGDA1r30985o1_400_zps948e174a.gif
    tumblr_mviov3cTGP1r8bshso1_500_zpsbada721a.gif
    "I like axes"
    --kokoronokawari
    loli loli loli loli loli loli loli loli

edited October 2015
    most played, island/cathedral/arena . . . . ?
  • KOKORONOKAWARIKOKORONOKAWARI Funny Little Japanese Drawing Person Senior
    JollyRoger wrote:

most played, island/cathedral/arena . . . . ?

JollyRoger wrote:
    from the other side of the map

This really only applies to Cathedral. Arena have barriers and Island has many twists and turns. You don't have to play these maps anyway nor is balance dependent solely on these three.

Nichi2EditCROP_zpscolnflbv.gifKarenPirate1Crop_zps5ccbfa57.gifNichi1CROP_zpspr3i3epd.gif
    http://steamcommunit...m/groups/aclans Join and be pro today!

10402520_1443600839260675_3566335342614205908_nRESIZE_zpsf8423ece.jpg
    output_6Dn6Cs_zpse8ae5afc.gif
    tumblr_mq1t1bZGDA1r30985o1_400_zps948e174a.gif
    tumblr_mviov3cTGP1r8bshso1_500_zpsbada721a.gif
    "I like axes"
    --kokoronokawari
    loli loli loli loli loli loli loli loli

edited October 2015
    Those archers piss me off because they don't piss me off. You don't know how maddening it is to have a thing that doesn't piss you off!

Feck 'em, they can keep shooting walls while I keep smashin' t'em!
    I make mods.
    Like my mods and think I deserve something? It's always money, you can pay me up on PayPal using this e-mail; TheSandhog@outlook.com

• edited 12:21AM
    Or shooting each other.
  • Ukyo KuonjiUkyo Kuonji Captain Main Senior
    ɉ◎ℕ wrote:

Or shooting each other.

I always lol when I see nerd archers shooting MAAs.
    76561198022443233png

• edited 12:21AM
    You're better off pretending that you're ignoring them, then taking an alternate route, like a stairway or hallway that leads back to where the archer/sharpshooter was. They would've followed you into the building/alleyway you went in by then. Once you get to them, fully charge 2 attacks and then you're done.

You're better off pretending that you're ignoring them, then taking an alternate route, like a stairway or hallway that leads back to where the archer/sharpshooter was. They would've followed you into the building/alleyway you went in by then. Once you get to them, fully charge 2 attacks and then you're done.

I thought that tactic was obvious for everyone except for the dumb wanky archers.
    I make mods.

• Teh_SuxTeh_Sux Senior
    hahah people are still complaining about archers! It resolves to using obstacles and other paths to get closer. Yes, some archers will be great at jumping around firing arrows and be impossible to hit, but in that case you're complaining about a player being better than you not a lack of balance. There's not much you can do about that
    I have learned my lesson at last and may have a real forum signature thanks to the kind mercy of Bingo Bango

This really only applies to Cathedral. Arena have barriers and Island has many twists and turns. You don't have to play these maps anyway nor is balance dependent solely on these three.

You don't have to play these maps?, show me NA servers that are not custom maps and you are left with pinegrove and an occasional trinket/territory match, don't get me wrong its a lovely map but if you want to play with the majority: Island, cathedral, and arena. And cathedral/arena were edited mainly because of archers. When you boil it down a public match is decided by some ranged class manipulating the outcome. Easier to learn how to hit out of swing reach than play the parry game.

And with the recent updates to the pirates, ranged is even worse, could you guys please do something that supports honest melee fighters, I mean that's what makes your game unique from any other fps, the melee combat.
  • NiveNive Beta Tester
    If you walk in a predictable manner, you're gonna get shot. It's as simple as that.
    If you don't change your playstyle to counter them, how do you expect to counter them?
    It doesn't even have to be you, some random person can just be used to gather a special multiple times.