Holy moly —this place exists—and is alive and popping!

JuggernautJuggernaut Senior
edited 6:04PM in General Discussion
Tears almost streaming down my face. Haven't been here in so long... Long story short I was reading a lot of Internet articles about "online communities," (some recent news might ring a few bells), and then remembered this beautiful place. RIP Spamgrounds (well kinda, checked over there too and it still exists!) PVKII (and the original PVK) have an amazing history and clearly shining ever brighter now. Support and blessings to all.

<3
"actually there was a study that if u stare at tits for like 10 mins its equivilent to like running for half a mile or something like that"

Comments

• J-coJ-co Tramp Senior
    edited 6:04PM
    Yo what's up? Funny that we both decide to check up on this place at the same time...
    guitarsmallb.jpg
    I have an aristocratic smile and like to punch people
  • SphynxSphynx Senior
    edited June 2015
    alive and popping

jgRKRUk.gif
    mEtxJiK.png
  • Teh_SuxTeh_Sux Senior
    J-co wrote:

Yo what's up? Funny that we both decide to check up on this place at the same time...

Yeah
    I have learned my lesson at last and may have a real forum signature thanks to the kind mercy of Bingo Bango
  • JuggernautJuggernaut Senior
    edited June 2015
    I was reading about the shirleystorm Reddit provoked, seemed like a lot of articles were raising questions about how to effectively moderate. Then I remembered that I used to moderate Spamgrounds (which pretty much just consisted of banning spam bots), and then all of the sudden a photo montage of this place rushed through my head... I think I joined the PVK1 forums when I was something like 11 or 12... I'm 26 now and probably just as confused about life. fridge.
    "actually there was a study that if u stare at tits for like 10 mins its equivilent to like running for half a mile or something like that"
  • doomdoom Senior
    Hiya, remember me? Probably not, I wasn't terribly active. Man, I played this mod in 2007, when I was about 12, and I recently started again, and it's still fun. It's great.