I am concerned.

edited September 2014 in PVK Discussion
Hi. My name is Tyler.

There is a problem with your game community.

FatalForceZ has people that are crashing the Slammin Butt Pirates server and forcing them to join their server.

The FatalForceZ server has no admin regulation and is lousy with hackers [E.G. Speedhackers, aimbots, ESP...]

Even their admins are hacking.

I didn't retain screenshots of console->status 'cause steam doesn't recognize the screenshot button.

This problem needs fixing.

There are a lot of peeps who play outside of SBPs' timzone.

And I feel too sad to play much these days.

Comments

• KOKORONOKAWARIKOKORONOKAWARI Funny Little Japanese Drawing Person Senior
    edited 5:24AM
    I haven't seen said crashes caused by anyone in particular. And when they do crash they are back up right away generally.

You can always just copy and paste the status from the console then they can be watched carefully if any such incident happens while they are around.

Nichi2EditCROP_zpscolnflbv.gifKarenPirate1Crop_zps5ccbfa57.gifNichi1CROP_zpspr3i3epd.gif
    http://steamcommunit...m/groups/aclans Join and be pro today!

10402520_1443600839260675_3566335342614205908_nRESIZE_zpsf8423ece.jpg
    output_6Dn6Cs_zpse8ae5afc.gif
    tumblr_mq1t1bZGDA1r30985o1_400_zps948e174a.gif
    tumblr_mviov3cTGP1r8bshso1_500_zpsbada721a.gif
    "I like axes"
    --kokoronokawari
    loli loli loli loli loli loli loli loli

• UberMannUberMann Level Designer PVKII Team, Authorized Creator
    edited 5:24AM
    To report hackers/cheaters, please see here. But before you post there, make sure you have read and understood everything in this thread.

If there is an issue with the Slammin Butt Pirates server, you can contact a server admin and inform them about it.

Aside from that I am locking this thread. Starting threads to try and give others a bad reputation is not allowed.
This discussion has been closed.