PVKII Voice actors for C:DW

Dr.ClericDr.Cleric Senior
Pirates, Vikings and Knight's voice actors for Chivalry: Deadliest Warrior

Chivalry: Deadliest Warrior's voice acting is pretty lackluster for most of the characters and can be slightly racist at times (see: Samurai). So what is the solution to this problem? Well the game is released now and they most likely won't change it. About 5 minutes ago I came up with an idea, create a mod for C:DW replacing the original voice acting with the voices of PVKII. It won't just be a mp3 swap though, I want to change all the lines for the Pirate, Viking and Knight in C:DW but there aren't enough lines currently in pvkii to replace them all.

So I would like to humbly ask the voice actors for the Pirate Captain, Heavy Knight and any of the Vikings for their services.

This mod would of course promote Pvkii and increase its visibility. I want to make this and I will do all the editing.

Tell me what you think.
“I don't have moments of weakness. I'm Rik Mayall.” -Rik Mayall

Comments

• Dr.ClericDr.Cleric Senior
    edited 9:19PM
    *bump*

I'm serious about this idea, I really think it could work. So until I get any responses... Do you guys have any ideas for taunts? (No warrior specific ones)
  • J-coJ-co Tramp Senior
    To be honest, if I were a voice actor this wouldn't be worth the effort. And it is a lot of effort. Plus I'd rather see them producing more lines for PVKII than for a modification of a game I (and maybe they) don't play to begin with.

Just my opinion obviously
    guitarsmallb.jpg
    I have an aristocratic smile and like to punch people
  • Dr.ClericDr.Cleric Senior
    Yes I suppose you are right, Voice acting is hard work.

My folly!

(The voice acting in Pvkii is still better than Chivalry: Deadliest Warrior though.)