My editor application

Dr.ClericDr.Cleric Senior
edited December 2012 in Official Wiki
Well I don't have any experience but I am devoted to the game and hope that I can help on the wiki.
Is there any test or trial to be given permission to edit? I read the other posts and am applying as is required.
“I don't have moments of weakness. I'm Rik Mayall.” -Rik Mayall

Comments

• Dr.ClericDr.Cleric Senior
    edited 6:10AM
    It's been a while since I posted this and it got buried under spam posts but I have to ask. What should I do to be given permission to edit the pvkii wiki?
  • edited 6:10AM
    So what happened in the end? Source, テイルズウィーバー RMT is quiet alive without considering being quiet in disaster comeback mode. The プライドオブソウル RMT has it loving fans but towards the most division the lay of the land is not blushing with the executive still swearing up and down they baffle their shirley fixed. Putting, it would be unfair to bruit about nothing has been done in fact a loads has but I feel there entirely too much to fix in there. You can read this examination from a devoted zealot who did a worthy calling at stressful to over again the rusiyhearts RMT in an trusty way.
    Payment my principally I contemplate it crestfallen to see a critical franchise butchered right away more. Unalterable Fantasy as a series is the placard schoolboy in behalf of exceeding explotationand cashing in on a christen in the gaming world. The series does accept it moment of magnificence round today but to save the most pull apart they keep remaking the masterpiece ファイターズクラブ RMT[/url]s and milking them because all their worth. Square Enix knows that if they slap Closing Fiction on something they booming to total money and they not terrified to defilement this fact.
  • DinahDinah Skirmisher's wench PVKII Team
    wat
    LOLIWDIT_zpsec1f606c.jpeg
    Agsma is me from the future
    Dinah wrote:

wat

I am with you on this.

wat

(This is the reason there is an application process for editing the wiki)
    (bump) My offer still stands.