Is Spamgrounds officially dead?

JuggernautJuggernaut Senior
just curious, site hasn't been working for me recently. I really miss that old place :(
"actually there was a study that if u stare at tits for like 10 mins its equivilent to like running for half a mile or something like that"

Comments

• HeiHei and truly did she know the name of the Kong Senior
    edited December 2012
    Seems down.

There wasn't anything happening there lately anyway. The only reason I really ever visited was to talk about music with mojo.
  • J-coJ-co Tramp Senior
    edited 6:21PM
    It was a slow and embarassing death
    guitarsmallb.jpg
    I have an aristocratic smile and like to punch people
  • JuggernautJuggernaut Senior
    Wasn't that embarrassing. Also, I used it a lot still for reference. Like if I was debating someone on music or religion or something, I'd remember a post someone made on Spamgrounds and I'd go back and use some of that material.
    "actually there was a study that if u stare at tits for like 10 mins its equivilent to like running for half a mile or something like that"
  • JuggernautJuggernaut Senior
    And yeah I'd still like to talk about music with Mojo haha
  • eggzoreggzor Senior
    rip spammers
  • Teh_SuxTeh_Sux Senior
    My antivirus keeps telling me it's full of Trojans so I just don't go in it anymore. That's true though. There were a lot of interesting points that had been brought up in your discussions. Also, they were pretty hilarious. Oh well...
    I have learned my lesson at last and may have a real forum signature thanks to the kind mercy of Bingo Bango
  • DregorDregor Not missing Senior
    Jeez it's gone? Guess I better go back to lurking here instead.
  • Cool ManCool Man Senior
    Bummer. I guess, it couldn’t be helped though. I don’t think the site is coming back either, so what you spammers are going to do now? Call quits or migrate here?
  • Lacquer HeadLacquer Head Members, Senior
    What kind of site is/was it?
    1fi6wm.png
  • KneecapKneecap 'mi-s&n-"thrOp Senior
    edited January 2013
    Way back these forums had a subforum called "The Spamgrounds". It was a place without rules. A wild place. But alas, as it is with all good things, it had to end. And on that fateful date, the 24th of september 2007 the holy burrito decided to close it. However this caused a huge uproar, and in his wisdom, the burrito created www.spamgrounds.net, where us spamgrounders could frolick about.

Contratry to what people might think we were quite civilized and we had many interesting debates about everything from politics to music.

Cool Man wrote:

Bummer. I guess, it couldn’t be helped though. I don’t think the site is coming back either, so what you spammers are going to do now? Call quits or migrate here?

Oh snap, dont give me that "you spammers". You were one of us remember! ONE OF US!
    24th September 07 NEVAR FORGET!
    imageimageimage
    QUOTE (IRIS @ Dec 20 2007, 05:00 AM) »
    I think we should all jsut ignore kneecap
  • DoomsirenDoomsiren Senior
    Such a shame. But it's death inevitable if you look at the activity there. No one was on anymore and legendary members dissapeared one by one.
  • KneecapKneecap 'mi-s&n-"thrOp Senior
    Yeah. I REALLY wonder what happened to Red though. That guy always had some crazy stories to share. I miss him the most of all the disappeared memebers. :(
    24th September 07 NEVAR FORGET!
    imageimageimage
    QUOTE (IRIS @ Dec 20 2007, 05:00 AM) »
    I think we should all jsut ignore kneecap
  • Cool ManCool Man Senior
    edited January 2013
    Kneecap wrote:

Oh snap, dont give me that "you spammers". You were one of us remember! ONE OF US!

Yeah, no sense denying it, even if the place is mostly likely gone for good. Once a spammer always a spammer, and for us the hustle never ends. Was merely pondering whether I should be doing about all this.

Yeah. I REALLY wonder what happened to Red though. That guy always had some crazy stories to share. I miss him the most of all the disappeared memebers. :(

I think Red is alright, I spoke with him briefly some days ago. Seemed ok (still alive, not incarcerated or anything like that), but if you like to get in touch with him, try Steam.
  • DoomsirenDoomsiren Senior
    Cool Man wrote:

I think Red is alright, I spoke with him briefly some days ago. Seemed ok (still alive, not incarcerated or anything like that), but if you like to get in touch with him, try Steam.

Gimme the ID