PVK2 on TV.

2»

Comments

• KOKORONOKAWARIKOKORONOKAWARI Funny Little Japanese Drawing Person Senior
    edited May 2012
    You can't really say for someone how they feel about being called something. Most of my gay friends get REALLY offended by words like "fag". Are they oversensitive people? Possibly, but who am I to say what offends them or not. I highly doubt they see fag = jew in terms of offensiveness if they (the ones I know) get this upset about it.

Also I haven't seen such people saying your quotes on SBP yet anyway~

Its called empathy, and being empathetic for every player in PVK2 is not always easy~

Nichi2EditCROP_zpscolnflbv.gifKarenPirate1Crop_zps5ccbfa57.gifNichi1CROP_zpspr3i3epd.gif
    http://steamcommunit...m/groups/aclans Join and be pro today!

10402520_1443600839260675_3566335342614205908_nRESIZE_zpsf8423ece.jpg
    output_6Dn6Cs_zpse8ae5afc.gif
    tumblr_mq1t1bZGDA1r30985o1_400_zps948e174a.gif
    tumblr_mviov3cTGP1r8bshso1_500_zpsbada721a.gif
    "I like axes"
    --kokoronokawari
    loli loli loli loli loli loli loli loli

• Cap1Cap1 Land Lubber! Banned
    edited May 2012
    I wasn't saying that fag = jew
    I said that both words can be used as insults to describe a certain behavior. (out of the context of religion and gender)

but when someone is homosexual or jewish and they're being harassed for that then it's a different story.
    You're latino, it's like i would say 'Ha you like beans" (positive/ neutral generaliztion) versus insulting racial slurs which i won't even use in an example but i'm sure you can imagine what is over the line.

we talked about it on steam a while ago, our arguments don't really lead no where and ends up with these commish___kiki_myaki_da_icon_by_loli_king-d32s21q.gif stuff.
    edited May 2012
    And back to the topic: A trailer for the movie airing tomorrow :

The text on the note pad says : It's 6:30 AM I'm tired and in pain. I've played 2 hours. I haven't done anything but.
  • TschoppoTschoppo the choppin´ Senior
    edited 4:54AM

Also I haven't seen such people saying your quotes on SBP yet anyway~

i have ^^ they are floatin over the atlantic

slugsig.jpg

edited June 2012
    Alright, so a youtube video from the show will be uploaded on sunday, the documentary aired last night on prime time and it featured me constantly talking about the game even my grandma called me today and asked what is this 'pirate and knights' stuff I keep talking about, so the exposure worked.

I'll be honest, It's personal as hell and I have second thoughts about this whole documentary thing, so links to the movie will be given upon request, trust me, It's 20 minutes of a guy who looks for a job while being too distracted with games and girls, not that interesting imho.

But on the bright side, I think you would enjoy my TV spot which will be uploaded on Sunday.
    q5PJOl.jpg
    YOU are no man!
  • ColonelColonel Finger Lickin' Good PVKII Team
    History. Wake up call. Capwnage.

Co-Lead | Level Designer

• DenshinDenshin Beta Tester, Authorized Creator
    Put the no man text in the picture and you got yourself a new fad.

QUOTE (Trojan•Clinique @ Nov 8 2011, 08:06 PM)
    Denshin is a rather overpowered class.

QUOTE (Lucas =) @ Jan 12 2012, 08:16 AM)
    We're currently working on making Denshin less OP.
    signatureopaquesmall.png

• LordTrilobiteLordTrilobite Baron Grunwald disapproves. Senior
    That picture is pure win right there.
    dragonattack_sig.jpg
    Let us spread this around
    this will be a new fad

signatureopaquesmall.png

Out with Denshin's OP fad. In with Cap1's new name-calling.

Co-Lead | Level Designer

...awww

signatureopaquesmall.png

edited June 2012
    Today the documentary ' Single Player' A short documentary starring me and PVK hit the big screen, about 400 people came to see it and for some reason they loved it, I'm after a very surreal day of people coming to me and complimenting me about the movie and the balls I had to share that aspect of life to the world. the amount of good feedback I received today is not something I am used to.but enough about me, 400 people saw this awesome PVK scene that starts the movie:
    113881.jpg
  • Pache94Pache94 Donald Thumb Beta Tester
    edited June 2012
    Awesome glad to see you doing things to make PVK on the screen :D

edit: o is there any video of that event? or when you were on the show talking about some guys video game addiction?
    king_k__rool_by_biel12-d3f0vny.gif
    Pache94 wrote:

is there any video of that event? or when you were on the show talking about some guys video game addiction?

The guys in charge of the youtube dept. are a bit slow, tomorrow I'm getting my entire spot on a file and I will upload it myself and add subtitles.

As far for the event today, there was but the focus was on cinema and the movie itself. If you want pache, I will link you the entire movie with English subtitles when it will be online. I must warn you, It's mostly me with PVK in the background.

Thank you for the kind words.
    Cap-fridgeing-tastic! Something must be at least tweeted about this, or it could be a community creation.

Co-Lead | Level Designer

You are a cheerful Colonel :)
    Tomorrow my best PVK presentation will be finally online.

And theres more to be done.
  • Pache94Pache94 Donald Thumb Beta Tester
    Cap1 wrote:

The guys in charge of the youtube dept. are a bit slow, tomorrow I'm getting my entire spot on a file and I will upload it myself and add subtitles.

As far for the event today, there was but the focus was on cinema and the movie itself. If you want pache, I will link you the entire movie with English subtitles when it will be online. I must warn you, It's mostly me with PVK in the background.

Thank you for the kind words.

That would be great and thanks for all the work you are doing to have the courage to do all this or like the other said "the balls" to do so :D
    king_k__rool_by_biel12-d3f0vny.gif