Redirecting...?

edited 5:02AM in Site/Forums
It has happened a few times when I go back to the 'Pirates, Vikings and Knights II Forums' section. When I click it, it redirects me to this website:

http://officeofstrategicinfluence.com/spam/

Why is it doing that? Has it happened for anyone else?

Comments

• Pache94Pache94 Donald Thumb Beta Tester
    edited 5:02AM
    I have never seen that link when I go the the forums... so no (that's pretty weird, the page looks like a scam to me also)
    king_k__rool_by_biel12-d3f0vny.gif
  • PaladinPaladin Senior
    edited August 2011
    It's not on the link itself, The spam link is just above the "Pirates, Vikings and Knights II Forums" link on the top left which anyone can mistakenly click on.

Site management (Crazytalk) should be able to delete it.
    2v2z7rr.jpg
  • HeiHei and truly did she know the name of the Kong Senior
    I think it's supposed to be there
  • edited 5:02AM
    Yes. The link appears invisible. I move the mouse up above and I can see the link display on my browser.
  • .sverek.sverek PVKII Team, Authorized Creator
    addblock would be solution.
  • PaladinPaladin Senior
    I asked Crazytalk a few days ago, he put it there.
    2v2z7rr.jpg
  • bERt0rbERt0r Senior
    edited October 2011
    If you read what it says on that page you would know why he put it there. But i think the placement on the site is not ideal. I think by playing around a little with css, it would be possible to hide the link better. Iirc, it is possible with css to make a div box outside of the window bounds. Putting such a div box over the link, so you cant click it would also be possible.

PS: This site is great, show them Dataminers biggrin.gif
    Changes in Latitudes, Changes in Attitudes, somthing to something, Yaarrrrrgh!
    I be pro grammar!