PVK1 Night

edited 5:52AM in PVK Discussion
We need this again!
I remember last year (maybe even before) there was an official PVK1 Night. I noticed only about three players were on. It was still quite fun. It would be great to host an another PVK1 Night and get more people to play.

Comments

• The HitcherThe Hitcher Senior
    edited 5:52AM
    I'd go, I'd like to actually see the game in action because I dont see any servers, nor do I see people playing. Is there actually a server there?
    Eels up inside ya, finding an entrance where they can. Eels up inside ya, finding an entrance where they can. Up through your mind, through your tummy, through your anus, eels. Eels, eels, eels, eels, eels, eels, eels, jig it up now!

Did you dance with her boy? A course you did, we all did.
  • edited 5:52AM
    I know there is a group of it. I host servers whenever I play.
  • LucasLucas Walter White Members
    Would be funny to have a PVK night, I am in!
    Tschoppo wrote:

hello dear, said banana pie, but all of a sudden it came to life.
    Well, if there won't be an official one, I will host. Although almost all of you are somewhere in Europe. Yeah! Let's arrange this.
  • Lt.HargroveLt.Hargrove Senior
    I can join, but I do not know how to install old PVKII, and I do not have steam Half Life.
    I am sorrying for my poor English.

• EssyEssy Senior
    PVK1 Night?! Count me in! ... but I am having trouble installing it for some reason :/
    "A delayed game is eventually good, a bad game is bad forever."
    -Shigeru Miyamoto

That be a very nice booty yer have thar, it be a shame if something were to happen to it.
  • shayologoshayologo Senior
    Use your Cd Key for unlock it on steam
  • [STA]Wallace[STA]Wallace Senior
    i think i would be up for some pvk1
  • EssyEssy Senior
    QUOTE ([STA]Wallace @ Jun 23 2011, 01:12 AM) »

i think i would be up for some pvk1

Yeah, me 2
    "A delayed game is eventually good, a bad game is bad forever."
    -Shigeru Miyamoto

That be a very nice booty yer have thar, it be a shame if something were to happen to it.
  • fredman555fredman555 Senior
    where would one download it? never played it, but it seems interesting
    Fantastic! A fearsome and formidable force; frightening to the frantic masses of folk. With full fortitude he ferociously forays the futile and foul faggotry that fills this fortuitous fix. But in de facto, this fiend is but a faint fluent flame. but i forfend, for i for surely sound like a fool, flaunting my vocabulary so foolhardily. some make me a favorite and others title me as a freak. but you my friend, may call me Fred
    PVK1 can be downloaded here.
  • Crayze11Crayze11 Senior
    For those of you who remember me, Id love to join you...if that would be ok smile.gif
    Should join this:
    http://steamcommunity.com/groups/PVK1OG

That is the PVK1 not so official Official Group.