Heavy Knights Special

edited 5:23AM in Bugs/Support
I though this was fixed after 2.2 and have been dealing with it for a long time. There are two bugs which occur with the Heavy Knights special. The more common one is where the Heavy Knight attempts to swing but gets stuck. From doing so, he is only able to attack someone in front, not a 360 degree spin. The second bug which is much less common is when it plays the animation but doesn't do anything. That also doesn't count itself as a special meaning that after it plays that animation, you may redo the special. Has this been noticed?

Comments

• HeiHei and truly did she know the name of the Kong Senior
    edited 5:23AM
    The one where you don't seem to swing is only a first person bug, you still hit all around you (I'm 95% sure).

• TschoppoTschoppo the choppin´ Senior
    i´m 100% percent shure, did it yesterday

about the second, its a lagg-bug as i know

slugsig.jpg

• Lt.HargroveLt.Hargrove Senior
    And anybody noticed that HK's special get useless after someone will hit him when he just starts to swing?
    I am sorrying for my poor English.

• edited 5:23AM
    The most annoying thing from the HK special must be that when you're about to special and then someone hits you right before you try to special and then you end up not being able to perform it because you got hit lol.
    Yah, or you get shot by a blunderbuss from 45 feet and it does .1 damage but cancels your special anyway
    how comes that hk-special-interrupting never happened to me?

slugsig.jpg

Never happens for me either.
  • PeepeewilsonPeepeewilson PVKII Team
    Yeah... What???
    Oh, I didn't say? My special doesn't get interrupted from attacks such as the blunderbuss or from a melee attack.
  • PeepeewilsonPeepeewilson PVKII Team
    edited May 2011
    I understood what you meant. I don't understand what Hargrove, TMOW, and Heidrik are talking about.
    It's almost definitely a latency thing, but if you get hit or pushed back a bit right as you start your special (seems to happen most often with javelins, blunderbuss) nothing happens, and it always takes long enough to be able to use it that you get hit multiple more times.
  • PaladinPaladin Senior
    edited May 2011
    I reported this bug a few months ago and then R-Phoenix reported it again. The bug is ping related according to Sverek.

My thread: http://forums.pvkii.com/index.php?showtopic=11529

R-Phoenix's Thread: http://forums.pvkii.com/index.php?showtopic=12130

Prehaps a Dev should make one of these threads a pinned thread, yeah?
    2v2z7rr.jpg
  • Teh_SuxTeh_Sux Senior
    What? I've seen flying ballerinas many times.
    I have learned my lesson at last and may have a real forum signature thanks to the kind mercy of Bingo Bango
  • KOKORONOKAWARIKOKORONOKAWARI Funny Little Japanese Drawing Person Senior
    The whole "not spinning but it still happens" special with HK happens to me if I press it during some sweet spot after my swing normally (can't really replicate it well). I always found it cool when it happened so I never said anything XD Not sure if it was ping related since I get 30-40 ping... tended to happen when there were multiple people attacking me at once.

Nichi2EditCROP_zpscolnflbv.gifKarenPirate1Crop_zps5ccbfa57.gifNichi1CROP_zpspr3i3epd.gif
    http://steamcommunit...m/groups/aclans Join and be pro today!

10402520_1443600839260675_3566335342614205908_nRESIZE_zpsf8423ece.jpg
    output_6Dn6Cs_zpse8ae5afc.gif
    tumblr_mq1t1bZGDA1r30985o1_400_zps948e174a.gif
    tumblr_mviov3cTGP1r8bshso1_500_zpsbada721a.gif
    "I like axes"
    --kokoronokawari
    loli loli loli loli loli loli loli loli

• Lt.HargroveLt.Hargrove Senior
    But the problem is that sometimes the special is completely cancelled and you are a berserkers breakfast.
    I am sorrying for my poor English.

I discovered another new Heavy Knight special bug. This is not due to ping issues because I've tested it with 90 or less latency. If you are standing on top of a chest and special, it will show the animation but now work. Thus, you must go onto the ground and then use the special.
    "but not work".. or?

slugsig.jpg

It not work.