edited 8:33PM

Deal with it metalheads
    Worst player world and dinah here.
  • TschoppoTschoppo the choppin´ Senior

scary!

slugsig.jpg

• edited November 2011
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • HeiHei and truly did she know the name of the Kong Senior
    QUOTE (Withen @ Nov 1 2011, 05:56 AM) »
    R-Phoenix, Heidrik Kong.. I hope you are trolling us with all those songs, they are terribad

I listen to any genre of music, as long as it is a legitimately good artist in that genre. You listen to crapola. As near as I can tell you don't even know anything about music.

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • edited November 2011

gets more exciting at 1.15
  • R-PhoenixR-Phoenix Simpering Beggar Senior
    I'm Resurrected Phoenix, #1 Europe HEIÐRIK KONG Fan and Founder of European-Canadian Alliance.
    sjdhfklsdf.png
    ^ classic
  • WithenWithen Senior
    edited November 2011
    <!--quoteo(post=231634:date=Nov 1 2011, 11:37 PM:name=Hei
  • gheedgheed Banned
    edited November 2011
    <!--quoteo(post=231634:date=Nov 1 2011, 11:37 PM:name=Hei
    Good day to you partner! I'm Gheed and I can already tell that I'll be your best friend in this forsaken camp. A spare weapon, some gold, a small gem is all I want in exchange for the equipment you'll need on whatever quests you might undertake. Now, now, now... Don't be shy, all of my items are guaranteed for life and come with a two-day warranty!

10975376-cupid420-banner.jpg

{R} | 24/7 Arena/Cathedral [HLStatsX|Chicago]: 69.28.220.10:27015 * Gentlemen's Club [Island|24/7|Mature|HLStatsX|NYC]: 69.90.34.171:27015 * Slammin Butt Pirates CUSTOM|FASTDL: 216.6.224.138:27015 * iG | Trinket Wars [EU]: 84.246.125.35:27900
  • edited November 2011
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
    edited November 2011
    QUOTE (gheed @ Nov 3 2011, 11:20 AM) »
    No, you post a lot of alternative hipster shirley and diss everyone else's flavor cause you're weak inside.

Mad because Eminem is terrible?

• WithenWithen Senior
    <!--quoteo(post=231727:date=Nov 3 2011, 09:18 PM:name=Hei
  • edited November 2011

I love listening to this while playing pvkii, makes me all go crazy and spinny.

This song is also pretty good, by Keane. Video is interesting too. No, i'm not a racist, click the video already.
    QUOTE (Withen @ Nov 3 2011, 02:38 PM) »
    Terrible? You havent heard anything terrible then. Here you go, best rapper universe.

There being some artists worse than him doesn't make him good. That's like saying Hitler was a good guy because he wasn't the worst person ever.
  • WithenWithen Senior
    edited November 2011
    <!--quoteo(post=231742:date=Nov 3 2011, 10:41 PM:name=Hei
    You implied he isn't terrible, which isn't remotely true. Really, you were just trying to show off your knowledge of objectively bad music. Look, I can do that too!

edited November 2011
    Everyone's getting mad.

Meh, I learned not to care if people listens to bad music, I just can't stand people who thinks they know good rap music because they listen to Eminem and Coolio, and that applies to other genres (Slipknot, metal; Green Day, punk; Fallout Boy, rock; etc.), but I'm getting rid of this too. Video related, now that's rap, featuring Kerry King.

And gheed, you have a very wrong concept of Hipsterness, that's another point for Kong in his statement about you not knowing music. Nothing personal.

Oh, one last thing, I just bought Cap'n's album Trout Mask Replica and listened to it almost all in once and well, I can't find a word that can describe my sensations but I had a very fùcked up dream later in the night.
    I'm Resurrected Phoenix, #1 Europe HEIÐRIK KONG Fan and Founder of European-Canadian Alliance.
    sjdhfklsdf.png
    QUOTE (R-Phoenix @ Nov 3 2011, 07:13 PM) »
    And gheed, you have a very wrong concept of Hipsterness, that's another point for Kong in his statement about you not knowing music. Nothing personal.

Yeah, I was going to explain the difference between a hipster and somebody who actually likes music but decided it wasn't worth the effort. Also it was that other guy I said doesn't know music, but makes no difference either way.

Trout Mask Replica is basically legendary.

Didn't this singer do some songs with Bonobo?

sjdhfklsdf.png
  • edited 8:33PM
    <!--quoteo(post=231745:date=Nov 3 2011, 10:50 PM:name=Hei
  • gheedgheed Banned
    I think before you judge what's good rap and what's not good rap you should learn how to rap yourself.

I don't think any of you know a damn thing about it.
    Good day to you partner! I'm Gheed and I can already tell that I'll be your best friend in this forsaken camp. A spare weapon, some gold, a small gem is all I want in exchange for the equipment you'll need on whatever quests you might undertake. Now, now, now... Don't be shy, all of my items are guaranteed for life and come with a two-day warranty!

10975376-cupid420-banner.jpg

{R} | 24/7 Arena/Cathedral [HLStatsX|Chicago]: 69.28.220.10:27015 * Gentlemen's Club [Island|24/7|Mature|HLStatsX|NYC]: 69.90.34.171:27015 * Slammin Butt Pirates CUSTOM|FASTDL: 216.6.224.138:27015 * iG | Trinket Wars [EU]: 84.246.125.35:27900
  • ZinuXZinuX Mutated Walrus Hamster Members, Beta Tester
    edited November 2011
    Wrong, you don't need to be able to do it yourself before being able to judge. That's quite a flawed premise.

You don't need to be a politician to be able to condone/condemn it. You don't need to be able to sing to judge if someone else can sing.
    You don't need to be painter to be able to appreciate paintings. etc.

It's about knowing about it, not being able to do it yourself.
    dragonattacksig04.pngrage.jpg
  • EinEin Child Protection Services Senior
    Do you rap, gheed?
  • TschoppoTschoppo the choppin´ Senior
    edited November 2011

great man!
    even as he´s french

slugsig.jpg

• WithenWithen Senior