Comments

• HeiHei and truly did she know the name of the Kong Senior
    edited 1:30PM
    QUOTE (Hawt Koffee @ Oct 25 2011, 07:42 PM) »
    Hey I'm not a big fan of Hip hop and rap

I like a lot of rap but Eminem's voice is just grating
  • gheedgheed Banned
    edited October 2011
    I like rap and I do the rap, I'd still say Em's my favorite but I really like and actively listen to a lot of other artists. But I'm not only into rap, here's another rap song.

Good day to you partner! I'm Gheed and I can already tell that I'll be your best friend in this forsaken camp. A spare weapon, some gold, a small gem is all I want in exchange for the equipment you'll need on whatever quests you might undertake. Now, now, now... Don't be shy, all of my items are guaranteed for life and come with a two-day warranty!

10975376-cupid420-banner.jpg

{R} | 24/7 Arena/Cathedral [HLStatsX|Chicago]: 69.28.220.10:27015 * Gentlemen's Club [Island|24/7|Mature|HLStatsX|NYC]: 69.90.34.171:27015 * Slammin Butt Pirates CUSTOM|FASTDL: 216.6.224.138:27015 * iG | Trinket Wars [EU]: 84.246.125.35:27900
    The best rap artist IMO is d
    In other news, I just ordered this album for $4

Look forward to hearing the rest of it
  • edited October 2011
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • gheedgheed Banned
    <!--quoteo(post=231410:date=Oct 26 2011, 11:02 PM:name=HEI
    Good day to you partner! I'm Gheed and I can already tell that I'll be your best friend in this forsaken camp. A spare weapon, some gold, a small gem is all I want in exchange for the equipment you'll need on whatever quests you might undertake. Now, now, now... Don't be shy, all of my items are guaranteed for life and come with a two-day warranty!

{R} | 24/7 Arena/Cathedral [HLStatsX|Chicago]: 69.28.220.10:27015 * Gentlemen's Club [Island|24/7|Mature|HLStatsX|NYC]: 69.90.34.171:27015 * Slammin Butt Pirates CUSTOM|FASTDL: 216.6.224.138:27015 * iG | Trinket Wars [EU]: 84.246.125.35:27900
  • edited 1:30PM
    Tupac above eninem, if he was still alive. Eninem is pretty good but he has many songs that bores quite quick, except for Lose Yourself.
    Right, I forgot mainstream popularity was an indicator of an artist's skills, originality etc.
  • R-PhoenixR-Phoenix Simpering Beggar Senior
    edited October 2011
    Hei
    I'm Resurrected Phoenix, #1 Europe HEIÐRIK KONG Fan and Founder of European-Canadian Alliance.
    sjdhfklsdf.png
    QUOTE (R-Phoenix @ Oct 27 2011, 10:10 PM) »
    Hei
    edited October 2011
    <!--quoteo(post=231439:date=Oct 28 2011, 06:16 AM:name=Hei
    I'm Resurrected Phoenix, #1 Europe HEIÐRIK KONG Fan and Founder of European-Canadian Alliance.
    sjdhfklsdf.png
    edited October 2011
    Caution is so much more avant, though, that's why I chose it (it was cheaper too)

I'm a fan of Blackjazz.

I guess I should post a song.

Oh and if anybody cares (doubtful) I added some more videos to my profile here instead of just spamming them all over this thread
  • gheedgheed Banned
    edited October 2011
    QUOTE (THEMANOFWAR @ Oct 27 2011, 07:38 PM) »
    Tupac above eninem, if he was still alive. Eninem is pretty good but he has many songs that bores quite quick, except for Lose Yourself.

He's the only artist to have every type of rap album, if Pac and Biggie were alive they'd be signed to Shady Records because their old labels are gone and the only rapper who resembles either of them is Eminem. It has nothing to do with his popularity I've followed him since the late 90's. He was a king in the underground and he's the king of the game today, no other rappers dispute his throne and the ones that have you don't hear much about anymore (Ja Rule, Nick Cannon etc). Go on Youtube and look what they all have to say about him.

I don't find any of his songs boring considering I'm one of those guys who listens to the lyrics and understands what the songs about in the first place, he's never really failed to entertain me.

• MaydayMayday Engineering Supreme Senior
    eminem is terrible and this is will change your mind if you think otherwise

http://www.cracked.com/article_15745_30-re...-bad-music.html

here are some excerpts for the scared:

Eminem's hair is not naturally yellow; he dies it chemically. Such physical dishonesty has long been an indicator of weak character. To quote Sartorius:

Beware the man with a tinted mane
    For it is theft thou soul doth contain
    He longs for your brother's oxen
    He longs for your boy's ass
    When he is near, keep both well-chained!

beware of the man with the tinted mane

In the lyrics of Without Me, Eminem confesses he "created a monster." It is widely thought that he performed a ritual of Jewish mysticism to raise a Golem. From the text, it was apparently constructed of chopped liver, wheat, and hard liquor.

In Closet Eminem proudly declares, "I got skeletons in my closet." It is widely thought by me that this is the skeleton of Tupac Shakur. Have the police not heard this recording? Wouldn't this song be grounds for a search warrant?

In his song The Real Slim Shady Eminem commands followers to "circle the parking lot" in their cars, and in the next line commands:

...please stand up.
    Put one of your fingers on each hand up.

This would be impossible to do while driving.

now you know.
    edited October 2011
    O: now I know

QUOTE (gheed @ Oct 28 2011, 08:42 AM) »
    (Ja Rule, Nick Cannon etc)

I lol'd.

<!--quoteo(post=231464:date=Oct 28 2011, 10:01 PM:name=Hei
    sjdhfklsdf.png
  • EinEin Child Protection Services Senior
    <!--quoteo(post=231308:date=Oct 25 2011, 07:05 AM:name=HEI
    oh, I forgot

sjdhfklsdf.png
    That one is the best track on the album (which I think is Mastodon's weakest yet, but still pretty good)

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
    <!--quoteo(post=231526:date=Oct 30 2011, 06:15 PM:name=Hei
    sjdhfklsdf.png
  • TschoppoTschoppo the choppin´ Senior
    QUOTE (R-Phoenix @ Oct 30 2011, 05:33 PM) »
    "mastodon link"

this band is the shirley!
    i have seen them live, accidently
    it was on a festival and i wanted to be in the front when the band after mastodon played so we got there early and had to listen to them.. i can´t describe their music other then "verly loud and painfull"

slugsig.jpg

edited October 2011
    I lost the count of how many times I told Mastodon are not a band to listen live as long as they don't fix some rhythmic issues occurring in their concerts and don't hire a good singer. Listen to studio albums, especially Blood Mountain.

By the way, Colin when will you listen to Green Naugahyde?
    sjdhfklsdf.png
    edited October 2011
    QUOTE (R-Phoenix @ Oct 31 2011, 06:41 AM) »
    By the way, Colin when will you listen to Green Naugahyde?

I don't know I keep forgetting :\ I still have a couple dozen metal albums I need to listen to by the end of the year, so I can make my top of 2011 list (I'm a "collaborator" on a music website)

Also, dammit I just remembered new Giant Squid is finally out. And Animals As Leaders out on Friday! My friend already got his preorder vinyl, I want to stab him.
    I can't wait for new AAL album too. ^^
    sjdhfklsdf.png
  • WithenWithen Senior
    R-Phoenix, Heidrik Kong.. I hope you are trolling us with all those songs, they are terribad
    Worst player world and dinah here.
  • edited November 2011
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
    QUOTE (Withen @ Nov 1 2011, 12:56 PM) »
    R-Phoenix, Heidrik Kong.. I hope you are trolling us with all those songs, they are terribad

No, we're metalheads who dislike every kind of song if not metal, the more heavy it is the better, just because we hate life. sad.gif

sjdhfklsdf.png