It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!
I've been running this today on my server Lighthouse and people like it. It crashed my server in pvk_arena_beta1 but in other dm maps it's worked fine.
You mentioned something about separate configs. Would be nice if the plugin would set mp_timelimit to 0 and use own mapcycle to change maps.
Now just waiting for the new version
1. Very interesting. When you get credit for the falling death, it should give you fresh ammo in your primary ammo slot. Looks like I need to do some parrot testing in general.
2. Good catch. The cvar is created with "max" set to 1.0. That will be fixed in another build.
3. Do you know the actual weapon name for the punch? It's not giving you credit since apparently I missed that weapon name.
4. Are you saying the LTS map reset causes a reset of the player weapon levels? Maybe I don't understand which round you're talking about. I've played through the entire WeaponsMaster on LTS maps.
5. Does mp_restartround work in PVK? I haven't had any luck when testing with it. That's a neat idea.
Issues can be logged directly in the issue tracker for the plugin. I'll continue filtering through them here, as well, but it would be helpful if people logged them as they came up.
http://steamcommunit...m/groups/aclans Join and be pro today!
"I like axes"
loli loli loli loli loli loli loli loli
Something strange also happened, we were in a DM map and I joined the match 7 minutes in, and I started at level 16 when I turned on the gungame mode... not sure why lol. Another person was higher level but he had already been playing the map a while if it meant anything.
Ignis Solus wrote:
MadKat can you tell me what is your server's name or IP? I somehow missed it.
punch_cpt I think is what is used for punch kills
Edit: tried to also do the auto respawn thing, doesn't seem to exist?
Edit 2: The round end tune, like when Knights win and plays their victory music, doesn't play even when WM is turned off. When we took WM off to test, it started to play again. I posted it on the site you mentioned.
Ooo. I need to do a cleanup of the variables when the plugin is enabled, not just on map start. Good find.
I've put in a change for the punch_cpt but haven't been able to try it.
The auto respawn feature doesn't work. The ForceRespawn method on the player does not appear to do anything.
I should have a fix for the sound bug. With any luck, I'll have a new test build on my server late tonight (Friday, GMT-8).
They also don't load yet. I left in work-in-progress code for this build. It shouldn't fall over if they aren't present.
This build should fix:
Round end sound bug
Punch not counting as a parrot kill
Kills to level being capped at 1
Some of the other bug reports will take some time in front of the server repeating a mindless task before I get the data I need to fix them.
Hempen Jig wrote:
There's an issue with a new map keeping your old levels from a previous map when I switched with the SM menu. The previous winner spawns with no weapons at all
Also I set killstolevel to 5, but it only works on butterknife any level after only requires 1 kill